How many sport teams did you make during the year?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many sport teams did you make the years?

• Umm... I dunno...1?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I made 2! YAY!

• Not to brag, um I only made 3*wink*!

• 4, oh yeah!

• 5, aren't I athletic?!

• 6 sports teams equals five pieces of gold.

• 7 is my lucky number XD

• I made so much more than that...

• Can't remember.

• I made none. Sorry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I joined a Rugby team!

But whoever wants to join can join. Sooo lol

I wouldn't actually say "I made the team" I just "joined" it!

ZOMG...I'm so depressed...We lost so badly today...

Like 57 to 0! >.< Oh My Gosh! WE SUCK!!

ARRRGHH!

-Goes Emo-

*Starts cutting self*

LOL :unsure: , I came as SUB for Track and Field this year. Can't wait till I go though.

In Canada A chocolate bar is usally $1.00 plus+ tax, which basically sums up to $1.15 in total. Kind of sucks, right :unsure: At track and Field, I was so pi**ed that I didn't bring enough money last year(bought four chocolate bars and chips :wacko: that was hillarious).

I decided that I wanted to make the Track team... Tehee :unsure: I love that.

Anyways, it is a fairly good sport anyways, so I wish everyone the best of luck :unsure: :wacko:

Where I live, the only teams you have to try out to get onto are highschool sports teams. And I'm not in highschool yet. I'm going to try out for our highschool swim team when I go there though. And I think I'll try out for Team USA windsurfing in two years. I'm only on a swim team that accepts everyone at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL ;) , I came as SUB for Track and Field this year. Can't wait till I go though. In Canada A chocolate bar is usally $1.00 plus+ tax, which basically sums up to $1.15 in total. Kind of sucks, right :huh: At track and Field, I was so pi**ed that I didn't bring enough money last year(bought four chocolate bars and chips B) that was hillarious).
Yes, I live in Canada too. The tax supposedly goes to the health department, I don't see why Stephen Harper just made us pay for our own individual health care like America does...

Off topic. I don't like sports teams. :D

One, out of 3 I tried out for. X.x

People on the teams brag so much about how fun the tournements were and how much better at sports they are than you.

One, out of 3 I tried out for. X.x
People on the teams brag so much about how fun the tournements were and how much better at sports they are than you.
I agree. My friend Rachel does it about dancing all the time.

i am really good at sports, but i am not to the age when you try out yet. Not till next year! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back