How many Tamagotchi(s) do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Tamagotchis do u hav?

• A. 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. 2

• C. 4

• D. 0

• E. 3

• F. other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two at the moment, two Connections. I had a Tamagotchi Angel way back when, but I lost it. And I hope to get a Morino with my Christmas money. :unsure:

I have 2 Connections. Used to have an angel. *giggles at little ball with wings bobbing back and forth* :D I miss that one!

i have 39 v pets altogether.....including

1 - Generation 1

1 - Generation 2

1 - Angel Tama

6 - Connections

6 - Connextions

2 - Plus

1 - Morino

1 - Ocean Tama

i think.......thats what i can remeber for now!!!

Cx

I have 1 but i am usually taking care of 3 at a time.

So, i put 3. :eek:

I don't know if your asking how much tamagotchis have you had in your life time or how much tamagotchis do you have now

One of mine fell in water so i had toget rid of it. But i still have one.

I've got 2. I just got my second last night. White with Stickers. :D

:ph34r: :ph34r: :lol: :) i dont have 3 any more. now i have another connection and im getting an angel for christmas!!!!!!! so now i have 5!!!!!! :( :D :D :D

I only have one connection at the moment. I have thought about getting another one to ease the breeding process etc. but I am not sure I could take care of both of them really well. I would have to mess with the times cause of uni and karate and all the rest. I don't want to do that and I am having a hard enough time taking care of one when things get busy.

Having said that, I still find myself looking on ebay for a new one. I would like Matrix Green Connection. There aren't very many special ones in Oz that are easily available... at least where I am.

Hey, read my topic about them in comments and rumers!! they have new colors in aust!!!! they are so cool!! they have the matrix lime green one!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back