How many Tamagotchi(s) do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many Tamagotchis do u hav?

• A. 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. 2

• C. 4

• D. 0

• E. 3

• F. other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 112 right now and my favorites are probably my keitai set. I also love my rare edition transparent red and green ones and the one I got that is gold and came in an egg box by juice. I am a collector. I only need an angelgotchi to finish and have at least one of every kind of tamagotchi ever made. I REALLY need one so if anyone is willing to sell I am paying top dollar. Thanks!

I have three,a tamagotchi connection and 2 tamagotchi connexion's! :p

:^*Mimichi lover*^: :p

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 20. I'm running 18 at the moment.

I'll have 21 when my Keitai comes in. I'll have every single type of Tamagotchi then, including a Yasashii!

The most I have is of the Connection/Pluses. I have two Connections, and then four Plus. Two of which I still have in the box.

There is no WAY that I could take care for 18 tamagotchis at the same time so I commend you. You are the tama care master, lmao

I have two Tamagotchi Connection's including my sisters, I take care of it for her a lot.

Well I only have one, except that SOMEBODY in my house doesn't take care of hers (my sis) so I ended up with hers! So I guess 2

I want MORE!!!!! I think I am obsessed!
i know u are obsessed!! :blink:

Anyways... i got another tama...so i have not 3 tama conneXions, a P2 and a nano puppy....i so want more!!!

i know u are obsessed!! ;) Anyways... i got another tama...so i have not 3 tama conneXions, a P2 and a nano puppy....i so want more!!!
i keep a jar and i go around collecting change to save up for a new tama. my dad always leave some in his pockets, i check the car, we have a vase of change too. i only collect the silver coins, cuz pennies get too annoying. plus i do extra chores around the house like make dinner and stuff to get money and yeah thats addiction for ya. but its better then drugs... "Tamagotchi... my anti-drug"

i have one tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back