How Many Tamagotchi's are there in all?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayleyb4

Reaction score
I have over 10 tamagotchis and are all different. I was wondering how many tamagotchis are in all. I figue it has to be over 100. Anyone know the real answer?

i think this should be in the 'whats on your mind topic' anywayz ive heard that some people have over 400 tamas! a lot aint it! :unsure:

Id say over from 500-822 different tamagotchis, (wild guess) Because bandai has made alot of japanese series (I mean ALOT) over 500 and are continuing if you go onto some official tamawebs that are IN JAPANESSE (not that i know how to read japanesse but by the pics the tamas looked tight!!) have many kinds you WOULD think are fake, here is

Id say over from 500-822 different tamagotchis, (wild guess) Because bandai has made alot of japanese series (I mean ALOT) over 500 and are continuing if you go onto some official tamawebs that are IN JAPANESSE (not that i know how to read japanesse but by the pics the tamas looked tight!!) have many kinds you WOULD think are fake, here is
woops sorry i made a bigg typo. Those include the fake ones too, and the real number is maybe about 500. I was confused at the moment:p

this site shows a lot of Japanese Tamagotchis (close to 500 items)

https://www.nnc.or.jp/~as212/rerest.html

(Scroll down, then click on the little tamagotchi icon near the right end of each row to see the pictures.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back