How many tamagotchis are you playing right now?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently running Tamagotchi Connections v3 and v4. I only recently began playing again so I'm running the only two I have (that I found) just to get a feel of it again. I just ordered the Japenese Angel, and Garden Tamagotchis and I think for now I'll keep them solely for collection purposes.

Paying a lot of attention to my v3, but I think I'll start up my v4 soon.

Paying a lot of attention to my v3, but I think I'll start up my v4 soon.
v3's are a little too simple to play, I always need another running to keep my interest. If it's just the v3, I'll eventually forget.

Just the iD L at the moment, but I'm gonna run my Nano alongside it once it arrives!

As in my signature, I'm currently running two. Next week when various shipments arrive, I'm going to look rather silly carting these things around, and I'll probably have little success managing them all - but mark my words, I won't be able to stop myself. I think once the hype reaches a stable point, I'll suss out which ones I want to keep running at a time, and aim for certain characters/outcomes :)

Just one Tamagotchi Friends, because I'm not too good at taking care of more than one Tamagotchi at a time. u v u" Maybe two or three Tamagotchis at the same time would be the max number, but at this time there's only one.

I'm currently running 2 tamagotchis & they are the P's & the 4U.

Five at the moment @_@ Osu&Mesu pair, Morino, Angelgotchi, and Dream Town TF.

It seems that I run more Tamagotchis as a coping mechanism when things are going poorly in my life >.<

I had a huge shipment this week so I'm currently running my P2, Umino, Mesutchi & Osutchi, and about to start up my Angelgotchi. All of these are brand new and first hatching.

I'm not starting up my P1 til my P2 dies, since my P2 is needy enough at 15 and my Umino takes up a lot of my time. I'm not going to have time for all these by the weekend, so I'm hoping to at least see my Umino through to the adult stage.

I heard angels were fairly easy to take care of, so I'm taking the risk of starting that one up now :p

Right now I have 4- two v2'and two v3's. I do plan on ordering 2 IDLE and maybe (not for sure yet) may get 2 Tamagotchi friends Dream town. I dunno if I can handle running 8 if I do get the friends one but I know I can run 6.

I'm running my two P's at the moment.

I'm planning on maybe running a 3rd tama next week though since the busy season at work has just ended. Haven't decided which one to run yet though, I was thinking of running my new 4U but I'm not sure how to work it yet.

I now have 6 tamas! 2 V3's, 2 V2's and 2 Tamagotchi Friends Dream towns on the way. Next week will have enough money to get the English IDL's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back