How Many Tamagotchis do you have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bttf_fan85

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]How many Tamagotchis do you have? I have 3 Tamagotchis of my own plus one of my cousin's. But, all of them are out of batteries. How many do you have? Is it sometimes hard to take care of them all?[/SIZE]

I have 3;

Uratama

Version 4

Origional 96/97

I only have my uratama and version 4 running and I don't think it's hard. But they've been paused for a couple of days because I've been busy.

I have 14 tamagotchis:

2 V1's

1 V2

2 V3's

2 V4's

2 V4.5's

1 UraTama

1 US Angel

1 P1

1 Mesutchi

1 Osutchi

I am only running 3 right now. 1 V1, 1 V4, and my UraTama.

No way I would try running all of those at once... xD Too much work.

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
I have five. xD

But four are dead battery...

I have a V1, two V2's, one V3, and one V4.

When all of mine weren't dead battery, it was kinda hard to take care of them all. As soon as I fed one, the other two would get hungry, then the other one would evolve.

I have 25 tamas lol.. But only my V4.5 and my V4 are running.

10 V3

5 V2

5 V4

1 V4.5

2 Uratamas

1 Entama

1 Tamaschool

I have 25 tamas lol.. But only my V4.5 and my V4 are running.10 V3

5 V2

5 V4

1 V4.5

2 Uratamas

1 Entama

1 Tamaschool
:D Why so many V3's?

Woaaa

1 v3

1 v4

3 v2

1 mini, i love my mini :ph34r:

:huh: BooBoo1 :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 13

*3 v1

*3 v2

*2 v3 (one gold, so not opened)

*1 v4

*2 v4.5

*2 mini

2 minis, 1 v1, 2 v2, 1 v3 are not activated

I used to have about 20, all connections, but I just sold all of them except for 1 of each version. I just bought 3 p1 & p2's with some of the money!!!

I have three i have a V3 V4 and V4.5 and all are running and its not hard and i never pause them!! ^_^ :D

[SIZE=21pt]Well, it looks like quite a few of you have quite a few Tamagotchis! I don't have enough time on my hands to take care of more than what I have![/SIZE]

I have 10. (In order of version and when I got them.)

V1, White (Broken)

V1, Metallic Pink (Running, Kiba.)

V2, Pink With Tropical Flowers (Broken.)

V2, Pink with Tropical flowers (I have two with Trop. Flowers, this one is Running. Named Usagi.)

V3, Silver (No batteries)

V3, Green Snakeskin (No batteries)

V3, Yellow with Stars (Running, Nadia)

V3, Aqua with Flowers (Has batteries, I just haven't started it up yet.)

V4, Black with Lightning (Broken. ><)

V4, Glow-In-The-Dark (Running, Roku. Has a few pixels missing.)

I doubt the Black V4 is /really/ broken, I just need an LCD replacement, I'm going to send it to BanDai for that. The sound still works (I hatched a Tama, but I couldn't see it.) So, not all hope is lost. The V1 and V2 is broken for life, though, I'm sure of that.

Once I get all 8 going, It's gonna be a handful!

From,

Zoria

I only have one right now but I have owned 3 different ones (v1, v2 and v4). I only put in the poll that I have one though. :eek:

I have 5, but I am going to get another one in like 3 days. I hope it will be a V4.5 but if they only have V4 I will get one. (I hope they have glow in the dark!) Right now I have a: V1 connection, a V2 connection, a V3 connection, a V4 connection, and a V5 (JD).

I don't know exactly how many I have. Probably about 15. I have an original Generation 1, which is purple with pink rim. I have at least one V1, several V2s, a couple of V3s, and a V4.5. It's too bad I'm on vacation and I left them all at home (more than 1000 miles away :( ) except for the V4.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back