How many tamas do u have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many tamas do u have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• <10

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4. 2 V1's, 1 V2, and 1 V3. I'm about to buy a Tamagotchi Angel.

*~Tamagotchi~*

I have 4 tamagotchis: 1 version 1, which is totally ruined after debugging ( ! ), 2 version 2s, which have both run out of batteries, and one version 3, which is on its 21st generation. :ph34r:

I have 16! xD Yeah, I'm a nut. I got the 16th one today. x3

>_< 18. I've gotta get a list like raquaz has

Four V1s

Four V2s

Five V3s

One P2 1997 Tama

Two Entamas

Two Uratamas

Still want more... including *gulp* Devilgotchi. Maybe I should make a jar and call it the Devilgotchi Fund and wonder around the streets with it. Nah.... I'll just throw a little bit of money in it every week. Yea... maybe. *rubs hands together in thinking her plans*

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 12 Tamas.

1 V3

2 V2s

2 V1s

2 Minis

1 P2

1 Osu/Mesu pair

1 Keitai

1 Uratama

Last edited by a moderator:
i also have 12! I have 3 v3's, 3 v2's, and 6 v4's. i like the v1's too, and i had a few, but i gave one to a friend, and the rest i let a different friend borrow a year or 2 ago, who by the way isn't my friend anymore, "accidentally dropped it in the trash bin while taking out the trash". I think she just wanted to keep it for herself, and she went around saying they were hers. she doesn't even like them anymore now!

I really want to get a Santagotchi and an Angelgotchi. Nah, I think i'll just stick with the tamas i have. but i REALLY want to get a V4.5 this Fall. Especially the Decoration Kit! It sounds AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kuchipatchiluver :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back