how many tamas do you collect?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I know this sounds kinda pathetic, who would have more than at least 15 tamas?? it is possible, ive seen alot of people who have ROOMS full of tamas on the wall. But of course, almost all of those tamas are from the original Japaneese Tamagotchis, Only sold in japan. But while your answering the poll,do you mind to answer this?

Dont you think here in america we should get those kind of tamas too? At least some. As real as our V1-V4.5's look, They are Fakes. Well not fakes but They are not the original kind, i think we should have some of those tamas here too!

please answer poll and reply! :) :D

I know this sounds kinda pathetic, who would have more than at least 15 tamas?? it is possible, ive seen alot of people who have ROOMS full of tamas on the wall. But of course, almost all of those tamas are from the original Japaneese Tamagotchis, Only sold in japan. But while your answering the poll,do you mind to answer this?Dont you think here in america we should get those kind of tamas too? At least some. As real as our V1-V4.5's look, They are Fakes. Well not fakes but They are not the original kind, i think we should have some of those tamas here too!

please answer poll and reply! :) :angry:
Yeah, I agree, only Bandai try to target Tamas more towards little kids unlike Japan. Japan target them to everyone. I guess they think that Americans don;t like them enough to have all of the cool features.... : (

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back