how many tamas do you have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zrachel

Reaction score
i just want to know if im the only person on this site with only 1 tama that works

[SIZE=8pt]I have 22. They all work, but I only have batteries in 6 of them. ^_^ [/SIZE]

theres a kid in my school whos mom created the look for some of the tamas. his sis has like 10 of each version :D ;) :blink: :D :eek: :blink:

I have 32. None of them have batteries in them except my V.5 which I don't play with lol.

I have only 16. They all have dead batteries because I'm not playing with any of them right now.

I only have four. :rolleyes: 1 V2, 1 V3, 2 V4.5

The only one working right now is one of my v4.5. The v2 is dead forever, I spilled something on it and now it's dead forever(I thought I lost it but I cleaned out my closet and there it was!). I'm not really in the mood to play with my v3 and plus, I don't even have an extra battery to put in it. My other v4.5 my brother broke. Some how he managed to spill ink in it, or something black cause the whole screem (and I mean, the WHOLE screen) is black with ink. Yup, that's it. I would have 3 v4.5, but my younger brother lost his when he said he would give it to me. :unsure:

17, all running.
You're running 17 Tamagotchis? O.O You must have lots of time to run THAT many! I could never run that many. I'm busy and I'll be very busy soon when marching band camp starts on August 4... soooo not looking forward to that >.<

if i had that many tamas i would buy a peg board to hang them all on so i could keep track of them. :D :)

I have 5 right now, but my 2 V4s are out of batteries.

In all I've had 9 tamagotchis in my whole life, but some of them either broke or got lost or I just lost interest after they made new versions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back