How many Tamas do you own?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I own:

4 P1 tamagotchi´s

2 P2 tamagotchi´s

Angel

Morino

Ocean

Osu/Mesu

2 V1

1 V2

2 V3

2 V4

2 V5 (I´ll be getting them 22th of may! My sister in law is bringing me two! She lives in the UK and I live in the Netherlands. We´ve only got V1 & V3)

I own:
4 P1 tamagotchi´s

2 P2 tamagotchi´s

Angel

Morino

Ocean

Osu/Mesu

2 V1

1 V2

2 V3

2 V4

2 V5 (I´ll be getting them 22th of may! My sister in law is bringing me two! She lives in the UK and I live in the Netherlands. We´ve only got V1 & V3)
That's twenty tams. Not 10-15. Whoops.

Please, don't lie in the polls! That just confuses people. If you have three, put down three, not 1000! Lying and tricking people will get you nowhere in life.

There are a few people in here who really do have a lot.

That was me who clicked on the 300-500.

There are a few largeish collections around. :blink:

There are a few people in here who really do have a lot. That was me who clicked on the 300-500.

There are a few largeish collections around. :p
How do you look after a lot of them in one go? ;) I have one v5 :) I used to have tow or three other v2 and v3 Tamas a couple of years ago. They died :( . How can you collect so many over the years? :D :p

I owned 4 tamagotchis. I had the v4.5 black and flame stripes but that one died,then I bought the v5 pink love my family, cotton candy, then my last one grooytime. I love the grooytime one the best.

3 V1s

4 V2s

2 V3s

4 V4s

4 V4.5s

3 V5s

I have had 20. Im a tama freak!!!

Please, don't lie in the polls! That just confuses people. If you have three, put down three, not 1000! Lying and tricking people will get you nowhere in life.
O: I didn't lie. I really do have that many.

I got obsessed and just couldn't stop buying. x.x

My sister also gave me all her's.

...none.

I used to have a v3 and a mini, but the mini annoyed the heck out of me, and the v3 got milk spilled on it. Haven't really bothered wasting my mo---*is shot*

I got 3 :]

They're all dead.

I've spent all my money on concerts lately, so I don't have money to buy batteries or new tamas.

So I haven't played with one in like...a year or something.

xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I have 3 tamas. Oh, and by the way supertamalover, you need to back off! Stop being being mean to people. The world should be peaceful! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back