how many tamas should i get.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mametchi_luver

Reaction score
i have for right now only four tamagotchis.( two v4 one v4.5 one v5) i have another v4.5 on the way. (im excited because i dont no what it will look like so ya) should i get a music star? the sound fun i really wanna but should i i here so much bad stuff. and after that ill have 6 should i get more after that or no?

I currently have 3 tamas - a V1 and 2 music stars. It think the music star is fun! There are some weird things about them, but I still think the game is fun to play. I currently have 2 other tamas on their way to me and I am way excited. I think you can get however many you want. I just decided to get into collecting them to try and play each type. I have a V3 and a mini on it's way to me and I will likely get more types in the future. I'm collecting the ones with the shells I like most! ^_^ So really - it's a personal choice to get more or not. Maybe if you don't want more you could trade ones you've used with people for other ones to keep your amount the same.

BTW i no this is a personal choice to let u all no. I just want oppinions tht all.

and okay anyone no more about the music star

i love it, it's different from other tamagotchis, but in a fun way that still makes it as great as the others. it was less of a disappointment than the familitchi because it was still based on caring for the tama rather than family bonding which takes a lot of time/ cheating with items and codes. the games are amusing, part time jobs are fun and easy to make money, and choosing an instrument for each tama and seeing them practice is just adorable!

Well that depends, I have 4 tamagotchis myself, 5 if I didn't lose my other v3. It's a lot of work for me to keep them healthy and not dead without pausing them constantly. Do you think you'd be able to handle all of them? Though the Music Star seemed nice to me when I looked at it on Youtube, I don't own one myself sadly.

I think that's your decision to make.. Obviously, every Tamagotchi version is going to be different and there'll be new things to explore, but do you think you could handle six or more of them? You'll have to constantly be checking them ALL, and they'll evolve etc at different times.

Seriously, it's your decision... But six+ Tamas might be quite a lot to handle. ;]

i have tonnnnns of time on my hands but if i got a music star id give my sisters tamagotchi back to her. she wants it back im actually gonna give it back this friday when she comes over, sad but true and one isnt een working at the moment.

but ill try to handle it if i cant i can lend my toher v4 to my sis too

How many should you get? As many as you want.

okay can someone plz close this now i have my answers and thankyou everyone who replied to me..... ur very loved

love

piper

Depends on your love for tamagotchi. How many you would plan to have on and be played with at one time. It gets nuts if you have more then a few on at one time, fair warning. I think it would be enjoyable to have more then one tamagotchi version(more games) I play with mine constantly together. All of mine that connect together, have connected together. Which brings more fun into the game because they ask to see each other eventually once they become friends. They can marry and have kids together and get happy faster with more constant connections together.

Music stars are pretty fun, if you like the V4s/4.5s you should enjoy the Music star.

I have all the Tamagotchis, I have Tamagotchi Mini, Tamagotchi two version 3, one version 4, two version 5, two Music Star.

To my opinion, I think Music Star is worth buying it, you don't have to buy 2 for every Tamagotchi, connecting for Music Star isn't that a big deal, but the music part, the concert, the bands is great.

You might have heard something about the buttons, they aern't as good as the ones on the previous tamagotchis, but I like the buttons on the V5, it's sensitive and easy to press.

Hope that helps you make up your mind.

It all depends on how much you love tamas. I currently have 3 running, and considering a 4th since I'll be on Spring Break next week.

My collection numbers over 60 in total.

Get the v6. It really is fun. You earn points and slowly climb your way to fame. Also, there are tons of extremely expensive, awesome items! :mellow: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back