How many tamas will you have after Christmas?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
Just list what tams you have (if you want) and then list the ones you want and how many you are gonna have after the holidays! :p

~~~~~

I think I'm gonna have..... uhh.... twelve or thirteen.

I have ten at the moment..

1 V1

2 V2s

4 V3s

1 V4

1 V4.5

1 V5 Celebrity

And I want this $8 V5 off the inter-webs, A MUSIC STARR, and this pretty peacock v4.5 from WALGREENZ :D

I might get the v4.5, I might not, it depends :eek:

12or13

One more than I have now (couldn't be bothered counting).

I want another V4 or V4.5. :D

I'm too lazy to count, but probably 19 or 20.

I'm getting myself a music star (well, technically my mom getting it for me because of a good report card)

and my aunt is getting me a music star. - A- 2 of my aunts told me to stop playing with tamagotchis cause I'm too old.

I have 8 right now.

And my aunt bought me four (+pack of charms!)

I thiunk from my other aunt, 1.

Im raising money to get myself a Music Star, snice my parents said they arent getting me tamas for christmas >.>

But they might be lying!:3

Might!

So that'll be about,

About 14 :]

But!I think thats the least, I am not sure how many I am getting, since it isn't Christmas yet. :]

And some of my Uncles are giving me money.So with the money they give me, I hope to have enough to buy a Tama+Color!!! :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't counted my collection in over a year, but it will be 150+. I am only getting one or two Tamagotchi this year for Christmas, but I purchase them fairly frequently online. I also recently purchased a V5 Celebrity edition, and I would like a Music Star. And a non-Tamagotchi virtual pet, I have my eye on a ducky one.

If I could get a Santaclautchi I'd be over the moon, but I can't afford one right now.

And isnt this in he wrong place too? -_-

This is Non-TamaTalk.And we are talking about tamas >.>

xD

Hmm, I'm not sure. At the moment, I have 6 - A p2, v1, v3, v4, v4.5, and v5. I'm hoping that after Christmas I'll have 8, adding a v2 and v5 celebrity.

Ohh yeah I forgot about the moneys I will be getting for Christmas.... Maybe 2 Music Stars? I know Santa will be getting me one (I'm pretty sure) but I am sure I will want another one XD

And, maybe if I'm really really super lucky, I will win one of the 12 Days of Tamagotchi, Music Stars -_-

Hey, has anyone heard if the Tamawalkie is coming out it the U.S. anytime soon? because I really want one of those, too. Those are so COOL! I havent heard about them in a long time.

What are Tamawalkies? Oh, never mind, I'll do the research.

I will have maybe 3 or 4

One a Music Star from Santa (I think) and maybe a nother V5 from my uncle because he can only find V5 tamagotchis.

Probably no more.

At most, maybe 1 or 2.

I seriously doubt it because my dad doesn't want me playing with my Tamagotchis anymore :(

I currently have 17.

I want a Music Star for Christmas and maybe one more, but nothing too much.

So maybe 18 or 19 after Christmas. :]

Oh, I forgot, I'm getting 2 music stars and a tamagotchi chibi.

Oh, I forgot, I'm getting 2 music stars and a tamagotchi chibi.
OOOHHHH CHIBI :D

WaIt: Japanese Chibi or American Mini?

I always get confused XD

I GOTS MONEYS TODAY SO TOMORROW IM GONNA GO TO WALGREENS AND GET A v4.5! So hmmm... I dont know how many I will have now.... unless I already added this one to my list...

I love talking about collections :) So much fun

EDIT: OOPS! Sorry D: I already posted the Walgreens one... but now I know when I'm gonna buy it :D I'm horrible when it comes to money-spendin' D:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back