How many times have you dropped your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you accidently dropped your Tama?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Once

• Twice

• 3-9 Times

• +10!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe.

ive dropped mine quite a few times... granted, they werent too hard. if you drop them multiple times on hard surfaces (cement..) they might break, in which you replace the battery or take the battery out and put it back in.

anyway, as long as its not dropped really hard it should be fine. =]]

good luck.

If you don't wanna break it by dropping it... then don't drop it.

lol. Just be careful and it shouldn't break.

U.U''' I drop it really too much U.U at least 8 tiimes in 3 days Y.Y ( yehah, i feel like Homer Simpson sometimes)

*EDITED* (posted twice)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've dropped my tama alot of times!!!!! Just a hint, never spin your tama by the keychain on your finger cause it can fly off and break or get lost. I almost lost mine once because of that! Just to let you know. :ichigotchi:

I dropped mine soooooooooooooooooooooo many times I lost count! And 1 time I dropped it in my cereal. Dad had to take it a part to fix it. But the sound doesn't work anymore.

I've dropped my tama alot of times!!!!! Just a hint, never spin your tama by the keychain on your finger cause it can fly off and break or get lost. I almost lost mine once because of that! Just to let you know. :lol:
I did that! It came up and hit me in the forehead. :ichigotchi: I got a bruise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back