how many times have you dropped...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have u dropped your tama in water?

• 0:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1:

• 3:

• 5:

• other:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have dropped mine a couple of times (but not in water)! My sister's v1 is so sensitive, if slightly knocks against something, it stops working, and u have to move the battery around a bit and then download!

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]YEA FAMILY GUY!!!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOOO BRIAN 4 LIFE I DROPPED MY TAMA LIKE 20 TIMES LOL AND ITS STILL WERKIN!!!! YEAA BABY TAMA 4 EVER.....WOULDNT IT BE COOL IF THEY MADE A COLOR TAMAGOTCHI?? YES COLORED TAMA PLZ SUPPORT ME...WHENEVER YOU THINK OF A COLOR TAMA THINK OF ME....WOODYJ YEA!!! PEACE OUT BABY!!![/SIZE]

I fell in the pool with my tama once but I held it out of the water

[SIZE=14pt]IT SURVIVED!!![/SIZE] :D :lol: :lol:

Oh wait - i dropped it in WATER 0 times ;)

i dropped it on the FLOOR 10 times!!!!!!!!!! ;)

Oh, I've dropped mine plenty of times.... LOL!!!! The worst was when I was eating dinner and we were having this weird soupy casserole thing. I dropped it in and I couldn't even see it!! ^_^

I've never dropped it in water, though it got wet once and stopped working for a while.

I drop it on the floor all the time, though. <_<

Last night, I had a dream where my Tamagotchi was completely submerged in water. Still worked, though. ;)

I don't recall droping my connection in water,but my first tamagotchi named Tommy,he was one of the very first tamagotchis,I had him forever,then I fell in grandma's pool,Tommy went flying out of my hand because I didn't want him to get wet,so I threw him.He landed some where in the yard,many days later my dog,Lady Kayla brought him back,he still worked and he must've paused when he hit the ground because he was still alive.That happened 4 years ago.Then one day he broke when I dropped him on the floor in the mall,which happened 2 years back,but he still worked well for a month after that,then he die,and was un living forever more.

I got a new Tamagotchi COnnection V2 yesterday, and this morning, my dad was wtering the plants, and on purpose he wet me! he almost wet my V2! He did that for fun though.

I dont remeber ever dropping mine...

If i have it was on something soft. Like my bed =P

Oh my gosh, when I was reading this post, my tamagotchi fell on the floor and got a dent. :lol:

Thanks alot, bad luck post. xDD

Mine's never fallen into Water, but once I dropped it really hard!!!

I was in science class, and I was about to leave. I got out of my chair and my V2 fell! it landed on the desk and bounced up, did a FULL flip! and landed on the floor!

And it still works perfectly!!........It has a little scratch down the side though.

poor Tamagotchi! :rolleyes:

Unlucky that is... *points up*

I am probably over-protective over my tamagotchis, I have never dropped them in water though it isn't the first time they have been slightly splashed. I have only dropped my V1 once which was when it slipped out of my hands and landed face down. I freaked out but when I picked it up it was fine, no damage at all. Phew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back