How many times have you moved?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you moved?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More (please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About 10 times. I never liked it and when I was 11 we finally found a place to call home. :furawatchi:

I've moved 5 times and we are planning to put the house I live in right now on sale. We've been in this house for two years!! It took me a year just to make some friends! :furawatchi: :blink: I have to start ALL over again! (sorry for caps I am mad right now)

It's hard to move but if you do move you'll still have your friends at Tamatalk. I've been the new girl at 5 schools. I understand what your going through! :furawatchi:

The only time I ever moved that was accually big was once, then we moved to my house now, then somewhere in town to my dad's, then home, then dad's, then dad's apartment, then home, then dad's, then home, then dad's.

So about 10 times, and this is all due to my parents on again off again relationships. But I think that's ended now. :angry:

Twice! Once from a rental house to an apartment, then again when we moved to a different apartment (if you count that as moving) :D

Well when I was a baby we moved from alaska to flordia then from flordia to north carolina then from north carolina to new hampshire >>lebanon<< then we moved from the hotel to an appartment then we went from the appartment to renahan medows then from renahan medows to springfeild Vt, phew! I acidentaly voted four but its more like ten.

Around 5 times. I used to live in Virginia. (Was born there. :D ), then we moved around up there a few times. And now we live in Florida and we moved around here a few times too! :wacko:

*AG11*

I've moved 5 times, and soon I will be moving again.

The house I came to the world in was a Rental home, then I moved from there to a home just down the street from it. I moved from there to an orangy-brownish house in Brassall (It was really ugly, but it was big, that was all we needed) and then we moved from there to a Motel (true Blue Motor Inn) and then our last move came after a month or two in that motel, to where I am now, a police house (yes my dad is a cop) Soon I will be moving to somewhere closer to my brothers' school. I'm in high school now so I do not go to my brothers' school. When I move agin I'll still be on TT, I can count on that!

*~Jess~*

Never. Same place, same neighborhood my whole life. Only 3 different schools, too!

Preschool

Elementary

1st year in Middle

///Matchy :furawatchi:

Around 5 times. I used to live in Virginia. (Was born there. :furawatchi: ), then we moved around up there a few times. And now we live in Florida and we moved around here a few times too! :)
*AG11*
I was born in VA too! :) I've only moved once, this year, and planning to move OOC.

~ Xo.CeCe.oX

Only 1 time because of the space in the house with a new baby brother coming. That was like 6 years ago XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back