How many times have you moved?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many times have you moved?

• Never

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More (please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've moved once when I was like 2 or 3 years old. I don't remember anything about it though :) . But we're moving again next year :) They are building the house so that's why it's going to take a looooooong loooooooong time. But I have mixed feelings about it, in a sense, I haven't moved before, so I'm kinda scared and I like my current house a lot. But the new house is going to be soooo cool and I can't wait for it!

I've moved 4 times, and all of them were in about one year.

My old house: 16 years, 4 months (June '89 - October '05) Everett

Sister's house: 3 months (October '05 - January '06) Bothell

Old house again: 5 months (January '06 - June '06) Everett

Grandma's house: 4 months (June '06 - October '06) Everett

New house: 4 months (October '06 - Present) Bothell

My family lived in our old house for 20 years, but I was only alive for 16 of them xP

I kind of lived in Oklahoma for the month of November, but it wasn't official so I don't know weither to bother counting it or not.

I moved from Virginia when I was 1, moved to an apartment, a real house, then switched with my grandma's house.

I think that all the new friends are nice, but I lose contact with my other friends. :) At least I still have memories. :blink:

:)

ugh so many times. college is the best thing to ever happen to me because if my parents move yet AGAIN, i don't. :eek:

7 times. 1 was when I was only 3 months old. Once when I was five. Once when I was 10. Twice when I was 11 and then twice when I was 12. Now we're staying put. That is definate.

I've never moved. I have lived in the same house for almost 16 years now.. I want to move though, seems like a fun experience.

//Yumi_82

I have never moved but my mum wants us to. I want to stay though, because over thirteen years I've got attached to this place. :D

Only once. When i was a baby my family moved to a single house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does university count?

1. From Scotland to England (Yorkshire)

2. To uni in Leeds

3. To uni in Nottingham.

So, three.

only once and it was just up the road

ha like 3 miles

but i do know about moving aroud to diffrent schools

i moved to a new school in like 4th grade =[ but i made new friends like really easy =]

hope everything works out for all of you =] <33

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back