How many versions do you think

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamalove2

March 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Today I was thinking I wonder how many versions bandai will make until they quit making tamas...

What do you think? :(

Well unfortunately, I think Bandai America has stopped. The World Tour Edition is reported to have been cancelled, and it was supposed to be released in August. It is now September.

Though in total, all of the Bandais have made near on 50 versions of Tamagotchi and a lot of otehr stuff related to it, so they've had a fair run. Though like most people I don't want them to stop.

Well put, GotchiGotchi. They seem to have run out of ideas. I'd rather the v4.5 (or a below version) come back in stores than have five new crappy releases.

One more tama. Then they will quit cause I don't think they have anymore ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
well GotchiGotchi im thinking the late release may be because they are not done of havce tons of glitches or something. Also i noticed in one of your other posts that you said there would b no V6.5 [SIZE=21pt]BUT[/SIZE] you have to remember that the music star is a stand alone verson [SIZE=21pt]NOT[/SIZE] a V. I may be wong but it makes scence why would bandi stop when tamas are soooooo popular? It wouldn't make scence!

Well that's all I have to say!!! :gozarutchi:

Have a great tamatalking day!!! :puroperatchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi:

As long as they continue to sell Bandai will keep making Tamas. Judging by the amount of traffic on this very forum, I'd say Tamas are still pretty popular. They're not going to stop producing them when they're still making money.

As long as people show interest and buy them, they will continue to make them. BanDai, like any other company, is money hungry so they'll make products if people buy them.

They'll only make them for as long as people buy them.

Once interest dies, they won't make any new versions.

Unfortunately, I think that time is approaching. I personally think that they are running out of ideas, and the ones that they come up with are quite boring.

Ditto to all of you. I think in the USA the market has pretty much dried up. We'll have to buy Japanese Tamas if we want new ones.

I agree with Notch. I dont mean to be rude to all of you but tamagotchis are still quite popular, so BanDai will probably come up with more ideas (They may not be the best but at least we should thank them for entertaining us for all these years, right?) because if they stop they might lose cash. Some of you tamatalkers think the new versions are a bit lame, so why not use your old ones instead of waiting for new ones if you know they won't be as good? I think that you tamatalkers should go back to your old tamagotchis and have fun with them! You know they need you!

Well... The versions seem to be slow coming out now... I don't think it will be much longer.

PS. Music Star is also called a V6, on the Australian packaging I think, and during connection errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back