How many versions?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a clue but if you check the reference section in the library part, got to the instruction sheets and that could help, also Bandi is recently working on the V.6.5 or V.7

I WILL do the same, Gotchi guy

THEY HAVE LIKE ABOUT 49 VERSIONS + (please check and post, if you are in any doubt)

Last edited by a moderator:
I honestly hope they dont make anymore D:

Maybe bring back the old ones as "special editions", but the Music Star was a wreck, so i dont know what they are going to pop out next O.O

Ok heres my opinion on the tamagotchis that Ban Dai has recently been releasing:

V4: It was cute and new and fun

V4.5: Same thing as V4 basically, too jam-packed and monotonous at times..

V5: It was intersesting because you had multiple tamas for the first time; easy to care for

Celeb: Basically the same as the V5, but uglier characters (boringgggg)

Music Star: Not a tamagotchi. Its basically a Diva wrapped up in an egg shell with pixels..... Ewwww.... I dont like that thing at all. Too complicated, and it doesnt have the cute simplicity that tamagotchis are supposed to have, you know what I mean? The only thing I like about the Music Star is that they had really cute designs. (And no antenna, thank God) Somehow I convinced myself that if I got a different color Music Star that I would like it more, but that didnt work.... I just dont like it.

Seeing as how much I dislike the Music Star, and how Ban Dai keeps making tamas more and more complicated, I dont think I will like the newer versions of tamagotchi that Ban Dai will probably make. I like the cuter, simpler characters and gameplay. Music Star if for those people who have a lot of time on their hands, and theres not a lot of people like that in the world nowadays.... I guess Ban Dai dont get that LOL

I really hope they'll remake V1 and V2! A new Angelgotchi would be so adorable, as well.

Come on, Bandai! Listen to me!

Just in my opinion, I think about 8 versions. Tamagtochis aren't as popular as they used to be [they are just not as much] And with today's children spending their money on video games and disney associated things, Tamas won't be popular forever, which makes me think there will be about 8 versions.

I hope you guys realise, it cost them about £2 to make each individual tamagotchi and about £3 on the packaging.

These "versions" that they make is just to rip you off and if you haven't noticed, you're paying more and more each time they make a new one.

The TMGC+C should be the V7 or 8 for us Canadians/Americans. Then they can make any other Tamagotchis they want. But I sure do hope that they aren't as dumb as the Music Star, when its harder to get money. :furawatchi:

I hope they will continue to make many more versions.

I haven't got myself a music star yet, but it looks like fun, so i'll just have to find out whether or not i like it.

I do like the idea of re-releasing older versions, though. especially angel, ocean, or mesutchi and osutchi!

I don't have a clue but if you check the reference section in the library part, got to the instruction sheets and that could help, also Bandi is recently working on the V.6.5 or V.7

I WILL do the same, Gotchi guy

THEY HAVE LIKE ABOUT 49 VERSIONS + (please check and post, if you are in any doubt)
What did I say? :D

I think they will keep making them as long as people are buying them.Hopefully,they will make them for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back