How many

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how many tama's do you have?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 12 or more

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now, I only have one, (Star :D ) but I hope to be getting another one with my xmas money :blink:

is mini worth it?
NO! It's SO lame! All you do is press A x.x And it only has 3 stages (I think). Egg, toddler, adult. The other 2 buttons are for selecting food or treats ( B ), or for canceling stuff ( C ). Or used in combo with A to pause it or turn off sound. Their isn't even any games, the only way to raise it's happiness (you cant see it's stats so you just press A to see if it needs anything) is to give it treats.

Last edited by a moderator:
NO! It's SO lame! All you do is press A x.x And it only has 3 stages (I think). Egg, toddler, adult. The other 2 buttons are for selecting food or treats ( B ), or for canceling stuff ( C ). Or used in combo with A to pause it or turn off sound. Their isn't even any games, the only way to raise it's happiness (you cant see it's stats so you just press A to see if it needs anything) is to give it treats.
well, i wasnt planning on getting one and now im really not planning on one. does it even go to the bathroom?

well, i wasnt planning on getting one and now im really not planning on one. does it even go to the bathroom?
Yeah, press A and it goes away. You really have no options, the only option is 'meal' or 'treat' and if it's not hungry but lost an invisible happyness heart, it will shake it's head. And vise versa. If it doesnt need anything, pressing A does nothing. Another choice you have is.. *dundundun* Turn lights on or off.

My mom was planning to buy me 5 or 6 of these cause she couldnt find the actual ones, we are both glad she didn't XD I would have made her return it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back