How much are Gigipets worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eringotchi

Reaction score
I had one (can't find at the moment, still in working condition)..

It depands on what Giga it is.

Cats and dogs are not worth much more than $10 out of the package but if you have a Chimp or Koala, it could be worth more.

Then there are Talking Gigas that can be worth more than $20 even out of the package like the Giga Pound or especially the Giga Circus.

The Giga Creeps are worth more now. They are rare. They come in coffin shaped cases. So it depends on what you have.

i recently got a microchimp off ebay for about 25 canadian... in the package, never used. i think i got lucky, cuz chimps & koalas are usually worth more...

ALSO, there are some compu kittys that are really nanos... check out my site for details!

Yeah that Nano giga is pretty rare though. I have only come across one in the last few years. Well, I guess I saw just a couple more on ebay in the last year. So there isn't too much to worry about. I think accidentally getting one would be pretty lucky. :furawatchi:

I had a giga (or was that Nano?) Dinosaur when I was like 6...But its worthless, I broke it and chewed off the buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back