How much are these worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gejitchi

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place for this, but hey, we'll find out soon enough.

I just won a Vodafone Limited Edition Tamagotchi Plus and a 2004 First Edition Plus off Ebay. I payed $20.51 for the 2004 and $25 for the Vodafone. The reason I ask of their value, though, is because Jason is selling BOTH of these items for at $140+ each!

I've only seen 1 other vodafone edition on eBay other than the one I won and it was at Jason's, but I've seen other 2004s at a price much cheaper than Jason's. I always kind of figured Jason's store was the "price guide" and most people would be selling their tamas at around his prices. What's up? Why did this guy charge so little for something Jason obviously regards as a rare tam?

Edit: I phrased the question odd the first time around. I'm not afraid it's fraud, I'm just curious as to how much they're really worth. xD My bad, you guys.

pix:

Vodafone tam

2004 edition tam

Last edited by a moderator:
tamagotchi warnings, possibly, however i think its fine ^____^

picture please? if it was a fake, we could alert you.

i dont think there is a problem, since most people dont make actual replacations of tamagotchi. they just make 'virtual pets' and try to get first time buyers and such.

although, id like a picture myself :marumimitchi: before i start making any asumptions.

Oh, no, I know these are real; at least the pictures depict real tamas. Jason has the exact same items for sale in his shop. I'm just questioning how much their actually worth, and why Jason's got them so expensive when this fella had them so cheap. I know I didn't phrase the question well, so I can understand why you said what you did; thanks for trying to help. :marumimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back