how much can a teen weigh?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gigi1

Reaction score
Hi, my tama weighs 41 i´m thinking of a universal teen but i´m not sure if it´s healthy for him to weigh that much :angry:

what do u think :angry:

A lot of people keep their Tamagotchi's weight at the lowest possible, which for teens is 15 or 20 pounds. If you're worried about your Tamagotchi, just play games with it and it will weigh less! :lol:

It can weigh up to 99 pounds without any problems. Don't worry about it too much. I've gotten Makikos and Nonbiritchis even if they're insanely heavy even at the toddler/teen stages.

The only thing is that when a Tamagotchi is overweight and get's a job offer, it will be less likely to pass the interview and get the job.

Hi, my tama weighs 41 i´m thinking of a universal teen but i´m not sure if it´s healthy for him to weigh that much B) what do u think :angry:
No, it's not the healthist. It should weigh either from:

15-18 lbs

20-23 lbs

Get it to one of those, and play a game. Win the game, and it'll weigh base weight of 20 or 15.

mametchi :(

But, you can play games without having to worry. And 41, is pretty close to the base weight...sorta.

And, it'll also not be AS likely to pass the job interview, and get that job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back