how much do u like the v4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
To rate it: 9/10. Can't really compare it to the P1 because the principles aren't the same since I think Connection being much more of a "human" type while P1 being more "animal". I don't have any other Connections to compare it to - have some in the mail, but they haven't arrived yet.

It hasn't really improved much from the V4. All of the items are the same. Bandai could have been a little more creative..

To me, it's like a huge knock-off of the UraTama.

The UraTama is a lot better, I own one.

-Bunnie

Last edited by a moderator:
To rate it: 9/10. Can't really compare it to the P1 because the principles aren't the same since I think Connection being much more of a "human" type while P1 being more "animal". I don't have any other Connections to compare it to - have some in the mail, but they haven't arrived yet.
Yes, Manhiva! That's so true! The P1 & P2 seem more like actual pets. All the new stuff like shopping, getting a job and getting married (I happen to like that feature but...) is a bit much if you ask me! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It hasn't really improved much from the V4. All of the items are the same. Bandai could have been a little more creative..
To me, it's like a huge knock-off of the UraTama.

The UraTama is a lot better, I own one.

-Bunnie
How is it a knock off? Both were made by Bandai.

C~M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back