How much do you like ramen?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zzgs

Reaction score
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like ramen? One being you hate it , 10 being you LOVE it

I wound say 9 :D

Probably 9 also. But chicken flavor only. I have many packages in my locker at work. It's a good, cheap lunch.

Probably a 7. I love ramen but I eventually get tired of it. I prefer the Maruchan type and hate the ones in the cups... They taste like cardboard to me, or at least something of that sort. I prefer the chicken and the beef flavors. Roast chicken and roast beef= my sole diet if I'm broke. I like to add spices like Adobo whenever I make ramen. Its so good ♥

When you have no money and the only 'nutrition' your body gets is from oriental noodles, your enjoyment of them backfires. My gut is crying for a ham sandwich.

I would have to say about a four or five. It is not that healthy for you and I don't eat it much.

10 I EAT IT ALMOST EVERY DAY!!! and i love all the flavors! Maruchan brand is my favorite, but 'Top Ramen' is pretty good, too.

0. I dislike ramen, sorry guys, but for me, it's way too salty, and I dislike the noodles. I like udon better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back