How much do you love your Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do you love your Tamagotchi?

• ALOT! I WOULD REJECT 1 MILLION DOLLARS FOR IT! <3 =D

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um...not that much. Its okay.I guess... =/

• I hate my Tama! There soo boring! >=[

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my tama, but when I lose a tama for a million dollars I can use it on a billion tamas!

I LOVE my Tamas! :D I'm taking care of three right now! A V.2, V.3, and a P1 too! I think Tamas are fun because they are always amusing and they can be almost a sort of companion when your lonely. B)

-Tamaguy#1 :lol:

I love my tamagotchi with a capital o! Who doesn't like there tamagotchis?

I can almost garentee that they're the best toy that BanDai ever created! ( :D )

// :lol:

-thanks,

by tutti*frutti

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my Tamagotchi Connection V1 very much. It is my only tamagotchi I have. I been making a V1 collection for my tama to connect with others. I trying to bid for some on ebay for my V1 to have some playmates.

I love my tamas alot and would cry if I lost one, but I wouldn't reject a million dollars for one!

I love my tama TONS!!! But I would take a million big bucks instead. But I like my tama more that option 2.

I like my tamas cause they arefun to play with and they are even more fun now that I have got 3 version 3's!

*tama star*

I love all my tama's to death but if someone gave me a million bucks for a tama I would take it and buy more tama's!

Other: I love my Tamagotchi, but Larry (My Furawatchi, can get boring.) and Haku (My UFOtchi, can get boring)

I would not reject 1 million dollars..I could buy more tamagotchis so they would have playmates!

I have special playdates for them, I bring them to school so they can connect at recess, and thats their playdates. :( It's really fun.

-GotchiGirl!

Other, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE my tama, but when I lose a tama for a million dollars I can use it on a billion tamas!
I agree but i wouldn't buy a billion tamas i would get a few and save the rest for something different because it would be gard to take care of that much tamas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back