How much every one loves InuYasha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( I know what she ment about the little kids watching it is low really low. Like what my dad says *there parents could use a good kick in the u know were*

:eek: lol

:hitodetchi: Just wondering how do you become a tama guide?(not to stroll off topic about InuYasha)*_* :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
candy robot u hav no clue what your talking about i happen to no alot of thing about RUMERS!!!!Runer1#:lookie the bird......its goes into your brain and out IS NOT A RUMER is a esageraiton!!!!rumer2#:inuyasha is not cute is a rumer :puroperatchi:

Let me put it this way A RUMER IS SOMETHING UNTRUE ABOUT SOMEBODY!!!DUH!!! :hitodetchi: :ph34r: :ph34r:
don't have ta be soo mean. shessh

(Tamagirl777 @ september9, 2005, 5:17pm)don't have ta be so mean shessh
I'm no being mean I'm trying to make a point. :puroperatchi:

inuyasha on adult swim  some times has nudeity!
it does!, beacause onec i was watching inuyasha and the girl that hangs out with him was takeing a shower and she was nude! :puroperatchi:

I know! Why would someone think InuYasha is a girl?
Hey, I thought he was a girl at first! Don't be so mean, he/she just got a little confused. :furawatchi:

Inuyasha S-T-I-N-K-S! No offese but i really hate it cuz everyone is talking about it! I hear everyone talking about it and it frives me bonkers! lol Someone at www.chatfamily.com is in love with inyuyaha! How pathetic can you get! he/she isnt even cute!
I understand. I don't like it as much either. If only I knew about it more... :furawatchi:

:( WHY do people make MISTAKES !!!!!!!(sorry people I'm going to mean for a minute)I mean come ON INUYASHA IS A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE IS A GUY! HI IS A GUY! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: *HOFF*HOFF* :p

Now i got that off my chest . :gozarutchi: I'm really sorry but I don't get why people ,ake such stupid mistakes.I mean when you here his voice, see his fist ,and his muscles. *_*;

^Hey! They meant 'Before' They saw him!! :furawatchi:

If they had saw him, they would automatically think "GUY!!!!!!"

Before I saw him, I thought it was a girl! :unsure:

And EVERYONE Makes stupid mistakes!

So don't diss them, when youv'e probably made a few yourself! :rolleyes: :wacko:

And EVERYONE Makes stupid mistakes!So don't diss them, when youv'e probably made a few yourself! :furawatchi: :rolleyes:
Yeah...I thought he was a girl myself when I first saw Inuyasha (It was basically the first anime I watched and I wasn't used to guys with long purdy hair). Then I realized his voice was kind of deep. Then I was confused. But after watching it I realized he was a guy.

Big whoop. Nothing to get upset about.

Yeah...I thought he was a girl myself when I first saw Inuyasha (It was basically the first anime I watched and I wasn't used to guys with long purdy hair). Then I realized his voice was kind of deep. Then I was confused. But after watching it I realized he was a guy.
Big whoop. Nothing to get upset about.
I'm not upset! :wacko:

I was just annoyed cuz InuYasha Cutie said 'How can you make such stupid mistakes'

When EVERYONE makes stupid mistakes :D

*-Not trying to start a fight. :lol: :D

;) What? did'nt yeh read the other comments in between :lol: i said *i'm sorry I do'nt really meant anything by it to all ya'll who did'nt get it )I mean i really think its bad beacause when i FIRST SALL him I knew he was a guy i just got really annoyed that day(really bad) i got an d- o my social studys test that day :lol: :)

[SIZE=21pt]But i'm REALLY REALLY sorry for the ones i offended. [/SIZE] :ph34r:

<_< Any ways im really really (realy sorry) about what i said about that Inuyasha fault about thinking he is a girl (guy) i didn't mean to diss you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back