How much GP do you have on your current Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi :D

Reaction score
How much GP/Gotchi Points do you have on your currently-running Tamagotchi? I have a 2200 on my Tamagotchi Color. What about you?

Oooo I want a color so bad > w <;; On my v2 I have 150 since I just bought stuff xD and on my MS like 690,000 :p

I've got several Tamagotchis running but the only one that applies in this category is my TMGC+C. I've got 83,010 GP so far. I just got it a few days ago and I'm LOVING it so far. :lol:

I've actually got 99,999 GP now on my TMGC+C, and I'm only on the 1st generation. :) That's as high as it will go.

i have 6898 GP on my v4.5 at the moment. planning to spend it when the shop gets something cool

I just have my +C going at the moment and it's at 74,849 GP. It used to be at the highest possible (99,999) but I wanted to see what all the room renovations are like so I went on a little shopping spree. :p

I did the same thing you did OST on my Color and iD. Now the Color is back up to 99,999, and the iD is up to 97,225, or thereabouts. I figured to give them the best room upgrades available. However, neither of them is currently running, just my Chibi is, so no GP at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back