How much have you changed since joining TamaTalk?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night, I looked through some of the messages I sent a year ago and wow, they seem really ridiculous now.

I don't know if I can attribute that more to TT or just to growing up and having more experience in life.

But anyway, I'm most likely leaving home for university in six months, something I couldn't have imagined when I joined nearly three years ago and still can't quite fathom now. It's not that it's bad or even scary; it's just a change unlike any I've really experienced before.

I've also learned not to care about certain things, and it's served me well.

Yes

God just looking back at the Homestuck thread from 2013 makes me cringe

My posts were teeerrible... and still are actually

But at least I'm changing from being stupid to less stupid yeeeey

egh

A lot considering I was fresh out of high school and very immature. I really didn't have to much online experience back then(most of my computers were handmedowns because family was poor). Tamatalk was the one of the first forums I joined besides a hamster forum. Yeah the things I said and did were embarrassing. Since then I've gained more maturity and wisdom.

a lot I guess, I've sort of moved to 3DS gas forums and such but I still pop up :)

A heck of alot

I was whiny, rude, immature, stuck up and sef centred

I might be a bit arrogant at times, and I might come off as rude?? I'm not as nice as I used to be but I've changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back