How much is the Pikachu tamagotchi worth?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes... it's not a genuine BanDai Tamagotchi.

It's a virtual pet game made by Nintendo - but it might be worth something to Pokemon fans... not so much to Tamagotchi collectors tho' :D

It's not a tamagotchi. And since you showed me that link, I'm buying that. I've been looking for one for a while. My old one got taken up from my teacher 5 years ago and have yt to get him back.

I'm gonna buy that. That is super cheap.

C~M

It's not a tamagotchi. And since you showed me that link, I'm buying that. I've been looking for one for a while. My old one got taken up from my teacher 5 years ago and have yt to get him back.
I'm gonna buy that. That is super cheap.

C~M
Umm.. altogether, it's $7.59. (The shipping)

I had one, but I lost it. It's boring, and it's not really worth it.

Umm.. altogether, it's $7.59. (The shipping)I had one, but I lost it. It's boring, and it's not really worth it.
Yeah, $7.59, I know, THATS SUPER CHEAP!.I've been waiting to get one for less than $10.00, and now I finally found one.

C~M

The first generations aren't in color, are they? I have a Pikachu 2, the GS version. It's pretty cool, but it has taken a lot of abuse over the years. They're not Tamagotchis, but they are worth something to Pokemon or virtual pet collectors.

WELL... I had one of those, NO it's not a tamagotchi but YES it's a nintendo genuine product.

It's quite rare now, maybe $20-$30 I bet for a brand new one, $10-$15 for a gently used.

:(

They are not a Tamagotchi Brand but they are a Virtual Pet made by Nintendo as others have stated. Though just because it isn't a Tamagotchi doesn't mean its worth nothing. I haven't reserched the price of these lately since mine is working condistion despite the keypad not working that well. Thanks for the heads up though I might think about bidding on it. They are petedometer pet, which counts your every movement. They are pretty easy to take care of, just walk or shake them and feed them watts. With alot of steps the more things they do. Had one of mine who would go to school and use the computer. So many good times with the Pocket Pikachu. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back