How much money did you get from the TOOTH FAIRY?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
When I was little to when I was 10 or something, I got

[SIZE=27pt] $20!!! :0 [/SIZE]

I lost 2 teeth at the same time when I was 6, I got

[SIZE=27pt] $40!!!! :blink: 0_____0 [/SIZE]

I spent it on toys. XD I love my infant years, so spoiled. xD

How much do you get?

~SG~

That's a bit over the top for a tooth. I'd just face plant my skateboard if I was to get that.

Over rich families who waste money on a tooth? It's a bit pathetic.

That's a bit over the top for a tooth. I'd just face plant my skateboard if I was to get that.
Over rich families who waste money on a tooth? It's a bit pathetic.
Im actually, not even rich. Everytime I got $20 bucks from a tooth, Mum would pat me on the head and say, "You must've been a lucky girl!"

and I'd get ice-cream. (u^-^u)

and when I got $40, Mum said, "Alright, get out of your Pyjamas, we're going to TOY KINGDOM!"

Me: YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYayYAy1!111!!!1

xD Good times.....Now I haven't lost a tooth since I was 10.... waaaah. xD

~SG~

I usually get like 5, sometimes 1 depending. But, one i had to get 6 teeth pulled for my braces and I think i got $20. =D

50 cents. My parents had sense in not wasting so much money on a tooth, as to bribe me into believing in the Toothfairy.

I'm lucky if I get $20 for a good report card.

Then again, I haven't lost a tooth in over two years, so it doesn't really matter to me anymore.

money? I got me a Pogo Stick! 8D

but the most i ever got in cash was like 2 dollars.

[SIZE=7pt]Oh my,oh my. :mellow: [/SIZE]

I just lost a tooth last night.

So this is a funny coincedence.

I got the "tooth fairy" to give me $2.

Yeah, I sure get alot.

When I was little, I collected Lip Smackers. (I know, I'm so cool. :hitodetchi: )

So I got a 12 pack one time.

I woke up happy, that's for sure.

I usually get $5. When I lost my first tooth I got $15 and a tooth fairy bear. ;)

The tooth fairy is very good to me. xD (and yes I believe in the tooth fairy)

At first I only got 1 dollar. And for the past few teeth I lost I didn't get ANYTHING. The tooth fairy doesn't like me ;)

I stopped losing teeth when I was 7 and the most I've ever gotten was 10$ cheap "Fairy" lol!

Last edited by a moderator:
My last teeth that I lost I didn't get anything. @_@

Sometimes I would get 20 sometimes 5...sometimes 10. Once I got a dollar. o_O I think I got the most money out of all of them when it was either my first tooth or the ones that I had to get pulled out at the doctor. D:

To all of these people who are talking about being rich and all, just so you know if you live in a house you are rich. (There are people living on the streets, people starving, etc. Think about it for a min.)

I'm going to stop before I start a rant...

>.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back