How much pocket money do you get a week?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get weekly money. If I'm going out somewhere or we're going to the movies, my mom usually pays for it. I get money from my grandparents sometimes, too, everyonce in a while. I'm sure I have some saved right now, but not to sure where it is! xP

My dad doesnt give out free money to everyone just because he works hard for it but i do get 10$ a week for doing chores. I'm happy with it. If you think about when i'm a parent i woudnt give out free money to my kids? But i dont know!

~Mamitchi465

I get 11 for my age. But all I do is vaccuum. Sometimes, Ill do extra work, with no extra pay, because I get so much!

*ahh! The perfect child!*

I get 10 dollars a week, but I can't actually spend two dollars of that, so I only get 8 dollars.

The two dollars goes for savings.

Now my pocket money increased to 25 Euro!!

I washed the house,the car,and my cat (of course my allowance goes up,It's Mission Impossible to wash my cat D:)

I don't get a certain amount a week but a month. I get $20 every month but I do extra chores but then I wouldn't really count it as $20 cos I put half of it in a special money place (I'm saving up for when I'm older) right now I've got $960 (I've been saving up since I was in grade 3) but I've got some japanese yen from when my grandparents give me money when I go to Japan. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I get 13 dollars a week. I used to get 10 but I figured out my sis was getting 15 a week so in a family meeting me and my family were talking about me getting a raise in my allowance they only raised it 3 dollars so next meeting I am going to tell them that they need to give me the extra 2. I know I am very picky.

a while ago I used to get 5(4.40 US) bucks a week to spend on lollies or save, I used to buy lollies, then I wanted a ds so I decided to start saving it, somewhere along the way it got raised to 12.5(11 US) for no apparent reason, but 7.50 (6.60 US) of that wasn't for lollies, after I found out that I my teeth were too weak to cope with the amount of crud I eat my mum raised it to 15(13.20 US) as compensation, then to 20 (17.60 US) for no real reason xD

The US dollar bits are approximates, just trying to give you the idea xD

I feel kinda spoiled nau o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back