how much sibs bug other girls

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much do your sibs bug you?

• A LOT!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • often!

• not much

• BARELY!!!!

• I don't have any sibs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

outgogo12

Reaction score
I have 3 younger sisters: one who is 9 going on 10, one who is 6 going on 7, and one who is 17 months going on 18 months. Trust me!, it's hard ( and I mean really hard) to be the oldest sister in the house. By the way, I'm 12 years old.

Hey sis! I like your poll. I have to disagree with you! We fight TOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish we would stop because your ALLLLLLLLLWAYS starting our fights!

Oh boy! :huh:

I have a feeling that this is going to turn into another sibling showdown.

My sister.. *sigh* She's the most lazy, moronic woman I know. x.X

She's 27 and apparently incapable of doing her own laundry, doing her dishes, or putting the dogs in the kitchen when she goes to bed.

Her room is less then 10 feet away from the laundry room, and yet it's impossible for her to take her clothes into her room. Instead she leaves the basket behind the door so that nobody else can get in. Who has to move the basket? Me. She now has 5 laundry baskets in her room *full* of clean laundry sitting on her couch. Not because she got off her lazy butt to get them, but because I got so fed up with the door not opening that I had to put them there.

When she cooks, she NEVER cleans up after herself. She leaves her pots and pans on the stove to rot. Then when she's done eating, she takes her dishes upstairs and sets them in the sink or on the counter. After they start to mold, who ends up having to do them? Certainly not her. *rolls eyes* Me and my mom have to do them. It's pathetic.

We have 4 dogs. Two of which are hers, one is mine and one is my mom's. The dogs are meant to stay in the kitchen or in the garage/outside. Does that happen? No. At night she herds the four into her room. In the middle of the night she gets up and lets them out. So during the night, the dogs are running around on the brand new carpet unsupervised. One of them has a peeing problem. You can guess how that works out. My mom and I have told her time and time again. 'Put the dogs in the kitchen before you go to bed. We don't want them wandering around the house and messing up the carpet.' And yet she doesn't listen.

Also, she has my mom pay for her all the time. She has a job, she should be able to pay for herself. She gets over $20/hr for god's sake! She never has money though. She spends it on clothes, smokes, weed, and other crap she doesn't need. So she depends on my mom to pay for her things. She is 27 years old and incapable of taking care of herself! It's sickening!

I can't wait until her house sells so she can leave >.<'

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back