How much tamas do you guys have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The poppy shell is such a beautiful choice! :wub: Really love the colours on it and probably would have gotten it if it was one available at my Walmart when I picked up my Gen 1 and Gen 2 hehe. I saw in your replies that you really wanted a Pix .. were you able to get one when any of them went on clearance after the Uni release?

My Tama addiction spiraled a teeeensie bit out of control so I'm up to around 25 Tamagotchi now in the span of 2-3 months? :oo

Played a lot with them in my childhood during the Connection era but most of them got lost during moves.. I had somehow miraculously held on to my V5 Familiatchi in the "Groovy Time" shell and always debated on putting a battery in it to start again and then when I saw the re-released Gen 1/2 out while grocery shopping it immediately sparked my fever again!

Currently just hunting down any and all versions/shells/whatever that catches my interest! I do purchase pre-owned / played with Tamagotchi a lot though as I enjoy fixing up and cleaning them and it helps keep the cost down a little bit. ;))
Woahh, 25 tamas in the span of 2-3 months? Thats alot. Even though I'm from Indonesia,
I live in a different country. The country I live in dont really have tamagotchis sold anywhere.
I got my tamagotchi from Indonesia, but when I saw the price of a Pix.. It was expensive for me.
So I settled on a gen 2. I still like it tho.

Woahh, 25 tamas in the span of 2-3 months? Thats alot.
Hehe, one of the perks of working 2 jobs / 7 days a week! Being able to spend some of my money on Tamas is the only thing getting me through the long days LOL. :biggrin:

I live in a different country. The country I live in dont really have tamagotchis sold anywhere.
I am really sorry about that!! That is one thing that sucks about collecting if you are basically outside of USA or Japan you are completely out of luck.. even Canada (where I am from) is very hard to get anything and VERY expensive (especially importing! We get dinged on any package under $50 CAD so basically...anything and everything).. I sympathize a lot there.

I find it's a lot cheaper to import direct from Japan using a buyee/proxy service to be able to buy from local markets there. I got my first Ketai Tama on a JP website for only $25CAD, I think with shipping+proxy fee it was closer to $40CAD in the end but considering the same Tama I see goes for $60-$80 on eBay/Etsy I'm very happy with the costs. :hanatchi:

Hehe, one of the perks of working 2 jobs / 7 days a week! Being able to spend some of my money on Tamas is the only thing getting me through the long days LOL. :biggrin:

I am really sorry about that!! That is one thing that sucks about collecting if you are basically outside of USA or Japan you are completely out of luck.. even Canada (where I am from) is very hard to get anything and VERY expensive (especially importing! We get dinged on any package under $50 CAD so basically...anything and everything).. I sympathize a lot there.

I find it's a lot cheaper to import direct from Japan using a buyee/proxy service to be able to buy from local markets there. I got my first Ketai Tama on a JP website for only $25CAD, I think with shipping+proxy fee it was closer to $40CAD in the end but considering the same Tama I see goes for $60-$80 on eBay/Etsy I'm very happy with the costs. :hanatchi:
Yh, not that much people know about tamagotchis anywhere else 😔. Hehe, spending on tamagotchis
are fun if you got the money. Yea, rare tamagotchi that aren't seen nowadays are rlly expensive!

I never heard of a Ketai Tama, but its that much with shipping and proxy fee? I can see why buying tamas
are expensive.

Yh, not that much people know about tamagotchis anywhere else 😔. Hehe, spending on tamagotchis
are fun if you got the money. Yea, rare tamagotchi that aren't seen nowadays are rlly expensive!

I never heard of a Ketai Tama, but its that much with shipping and proxy fee? I can see why buying tamas
are expensive.
But I dont really mind having only one, Im not really a collector 😌

Latest posts

Back