how obssessed are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the V4.5 to come out. My V4 tamagotchi was paused since December :B

My only alive tamagotchi is my V4 - I un-paused it yesterday and it now beeped in my parents room (omygosh I forgot to pause it :B )

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a major fan, however I am not completely obsessed with Tamas. I see them as a hobby mostly and not as real pets. I can attest to this with my real pet, a miniature dachshund.

However, I am still highly anticipating the V4.5, and am prepared to start my V4 back up so it has something to connect to. I'm just running my V3 until the V4.5 falls into my hands, so to speak.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can control obsession. :D I'm not a fanatic, and I don't think I'll be getting the .5, but I follow the releases of tams.

Not obsessed, I can step back from my tamas every now and them. But I do enjoy looking after them, and spend most of my spare time with them. But I don't find it hard to put them on pause, and I don't rearrange my schedule for them.

I cant wait to get a v4. everywere i go they are sold out! my tama v3 have been paused ever since febuary! i just unpaused them today and they almost died :D . But they didnt! :D

lol TM. I like chocolate too. XD As much as you.

I'm not obsessed with Tama's, but I want a V4. No, I don't have one. I only have a V3. But I love it! :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back