How often do you change your avatar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't XDThe only things about my signature I ever change are my age once a year and my idiot counter.

My avatar has been the same since I joined.
I know. :)

I've just been thinking, and I wondered, "Why doesn't Sweet Kandi ever change her avatar?"

That's cool. It's amazing how you don't get tired of it. I need tips. :blink: I change mine every couple days.

Wow it's great to see this topic becoming so popular! :blink: Lol, Sweet Kandi!! I've noticed you never change yours!
It's cool how she can do that without just getting sick of it...I wish I could do that.

I know. :)
I've just been thinking, and I wondered, "Why doesn't Sweet Kandi ever change her avatar?"

That's cool. It's amazing how you don't get tired of it. I need tips. :furawatchi: I change mine every couple days.
It works well in a way as far as if I'm looking for my own post xP I just look for my avatar and big annoying signature.

And people recognize my avatar/signature, so it's less of a guess XD

I recognize most people by their avatars, and I've heard a few people do the same for me, lol.

Basically never xD

This is my second av from when i got it working. Bye-Bye, Snape!

Cecib :eek:

bratzroxg and Tamaland_Kitty_Kat, I love your current avvies and siggies :blink:

I just change mine whenever I want to. I don't think I'll ever bother changing my avvie :lol:

My siggy... I really like my previous one, where I wrote all those motivating messages in rainbow. Right now I'm wanting to advertise my websites and stuff, so I changed it. I got my previous siggy in BB code on a Word document, so whenever I want to change my siggy back I can just copy and paste it straight from it :eek: Oh yes, here's a hot tip: if you have multiple siggies that you want to rotate regularly, just do what I do! :ph34r:

It works well in a way as far as if I'm looking for my own post xP I just look for my avatar and big annoying signature.And people recognize my avatar/signature, so it's less of a guess XD

I recognize most people by their avatars, and I've heard a few people do the same for me, lol.
Thanks. I don't even have to look at your username. Just the avatar. I don't even look at the signature. :p

I change my icon like all the time XD I just changed my signature back because I finally got my power back ( thank god! )

It works well in a way as far as if I'm looking for my own post xP I just look for my avatar and big annoying signature.And people recognize my avatar/signature, so it's less of a guess XD

Speaking of your avvie, I love it XD

My avvie and siggie change often. The colours usually reflect how I feel.

Well, I think mine will star for awhile, I adore this song <3

It seems dark, but I <33 it.

Ahh well, to answer your question, about once a month, unless I am really bored. I've never changed it past 5 in a month though. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back