How often do you change your avvi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu Lover

Reaction score
How often do you change your avvi? I just changed mine. I was tired of that plain Pikachu one so I got this delicious avvi <33

Before that I had that Pikachu avvi since the day I joined on this account.

Umm it really depends on if Im in the mood to make a new one or not..

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually find one I like and stay with it for a while.

A while being a month or two, until I find one I like better.

Who knew. :]

I change mine whenever I find a picture that appeals to me. Usually, that's around three weeks, sometimes less.

All my recent avatars have Kanon on them. Meh.

When I feel the old one has gotten a bit old, I change it. I need to change this one soon, but I really like it x3

It can be anywhere from a week to a week and a half, but usually no more than that without an avi change.

every day to every few days.

it depends.

if i write a new poem,

and change my siggie,

i change my avvie as well.

Whenever I feel my avvie's getting old, or whether I really like a certain avvie and I MUST use it all the time.

Like the one i have now ------------------->

How often do you change your avvi? I just changed mine. I was tired of that plain Pikachu one so I got this delicious avvi <33
Before that I had that Pikachu avvi since the day I joined on this account.
Umm..*cough* Mine's been like this since the day I joined here...So...over a year.

I change my avvie every few months, but only if I find one I adore!!! It's such a lot of work changing the colors and styles of my siggy (so that my siggy + avvi coordinate!) that I generally stick with the one I've got. I started off with a base gallery mametchi, then I had a picture of Snow White, then an adorable hamster with a raspberry, and now this one! I love my current avatar, and I'd like to stick to this one for a loooooong while! :furawatchi:

I change my avatar very now and then, only if its been months or its getting old. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back