How often do you visit Tamatown?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not often...

But I love the tamagotchis. Maybe with the new city,I prefer. It's just this story of pause. :)

i don't go more than once a month. i don't like inputting passwords all the time.

i don't go more than once a month. i don't like inputting passwords all the time.
I go once in a while, but yeah, I hate putting in those stupid passwords. And when you get them wrong you have to start all over again.

Not very often, It gets kind of boring when you know everything. At first I am going to admit it was pretty different and surprisingly fun.

~TP~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its an easy way to rack up Gotchi Points. Lots of items to buy, glitches to abuse. Airport and family passwords are pretty nice.

Me and my friend occasionally switch passwords over the phone or on messengers and earn each other points.

i'd go with not very often cuz I play the actual thing and i only go there to a: get money better B: to get pictures for spritesheets. OR! i used a ticket. king donations ect. :(

About once every other day. I like Tama expo. I just don't like logging and off all the time.

Once every day, except for days when I'm busy with homework or revision & stuff, then it's about every other day.

~ Bethiee. :]

i heardly go on because u.....are pausing it if u go on tamatown u no........it just slows down how it grows and i dont like tht u no...

Latest posts

Back