How often do you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*LoVeLy.SwAn.23*

Reaction score
You know when you get that feeling like you can't talk to someone without looking bad, I want to know how often that might happen to you.

It happens to me alot. Usually I'm nervous in front of people because I don't know what they're thinking. But with my friends I hardly ever get tongue tied unless it's difficult words ;) . If I'm upset or crying with my boyfriend it takes me a while to get out what I'm trying to say. But when I get tongue tied with him he starts repeating it so I forget what I want to say! ;)

...it never happens ta me i did when i was little and stuff but, not any mor! :p it makes me happy lol because i can talk 2 hot guys and not get freaked out! i just think of ppl like that as friends ! well most of them r mi friends! ;)

I do screw up quite a bit when it comes to saying stuff, normally I replace a few words for others, etc, but that's nothing new. I'm quite good at talking my way out of things if I'm prepared.

sometimes.. espesically around my friens because i ten to talk fast xD

i've came out with words like:

1. "Canadia" (canada)

2. "Oklahomo" (oklahoma)]

3. "Obviousity" (obvious)

and so many others

Actually, I'm pretty good with talking to people. Only every once in a while I'll babble the words but that's usually when I'm reading something from like a textbook or something.

EDIT: well, what do you know??? I babbled some of the words in my reply. So much for me being able to talk to people.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tend to get tongue tied really easily because I like to talk really fast and then I start thinking about getting tongue tied and my mind trails off from what I was saying so I just start tripping over the words I'm saying.

Kind of like my typing.

sometimes.. espesically around my friens because i ten to talk fast xD

i've came out with words like:

1. "Canadia" (canada)

2. "Oklahomo" (oklahoma)]

3. "Obviousity" (obvious)

and so many others
HAHA! Canadia, I'm so glad thats not our real name, that would sound quite funny!

Number #2 is just weird, yet hillarious <_<

Number #3... did you even go there???

I really everyone's posts :furawatchi:

I mostly don't get tongue-twisted, but I laugh about absolutely nothing, and can't stop. XD I hate that! Whenever I get toungue-twisted, I can't talk! I just stare. 'Uh..' :furawatchi: Haha!

I get tonge tied often. :]

When i speak to my Parents, they allways say, 'wait for it..' xD

Then i start going, 'well yeah, but...uhm....i forgot.' Then i give up and walk away. : ]

All the time. :blink: I'm a fast talker and it happens sometimes when I read a book fast, but I'm not embarrassed by it... And you shouldn't be neither.

I Get Tounge Tied Alot. I talk really Fast, My Mom and Her Friend Go "Sold!" When ever i finish Talking. ("Sold!" As if i was like, An Auctioneer or Something. Since i Talk Really Fast. xD)

I mix up my Sentences alot as well. Example--(When i asked my friend the other day, about what she mark she got on her English Test)

"HeyKatieWhatGradeDidYouGetOnYourEngrabishTest?"

Translate-

"Hey Katie, What grade did you get on your English Test?"

The Word English, Came out as Engrabish. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back