How Often to School?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackPhoenicx

Reaction score
How many times at once, or every day should I send my tamagotchi to school or pre-school? I admit I've been continuously sending my tamagotchi to pre-school many visits at a time each day, and it seems she's becoming less productive with each visit in the same day, since people have probably tested it before, I thought I'd ask how many times I should send Steph (my tamagotchi's name) to pre-school every day, then if it's different when it gets to school, how many times should I send her there every day?

Also, is this type of possible abuse a way to make my tamagotchi become a member of the Universal Family?

Thank you!

^_^

[SIZE=10pt]To get the Universal family you can either neglect your tamagotchi, make sure it has low skill points, or high weight... Just send it to preschool as much as you want.. When you have a teacher for your tamagotchi teen you will only earn skill points like about 9 times a day. (I maybe wrong..)[/SIZE]

Thanks I already know how to get a member of the Universal Family, I just wanted to know about how many times Pre-School and School would be effective each day, thank you, you answered my question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back