how old are most people that buy tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old are you?

• under 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 10-12

• 13-15

• over 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

arlee69

Reaction score
hmm

* Moved from Help for New Tama Owners > What's On Your Mind? *

Last edited by a moderator:
i guess i did phrase that wrong!! i meant the people who own then and actually use them

I don't know what to put as I am twelve and it is between 10 and 12 or 13 so what should I click? :gozarutchi: :huh: :huh: :huh:
You should put between ten and twelve. Usually that means from ten to twelve years. *nod*

I'm sixteen. I've bought three of my eight. Two of which my mom doesn't know about. ^.^'

*big grin*
I'll bet alot of people who buy Tamagotchis are actually adults (they buy them as birthday / christmas presents for their children...lol)

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Even if I did have kids, I'd still be buying for myself.

Yeahp, I'm old. Eighteen. And I've been playing with these things since before I can remember!

I am sadly, well over 19, but i till play tama's......i pretend i'm looking after them for a couisn, sister, neice etc when i'm asked! I collect them...its a hobbie but yes, i still play with them! lol

[SIZE=8pt] [/SIZE]

:huh: I am 21.... and I played them since forever ago.... >_> but if I had to take a quess at what ages... I would say.. 8-15

I am sadly, well over 19, but i till play tama's......i pretend i'm looking after them for a couisn, sister, neice etc when i'm asked! I collect them...its a hobbie but yes, i still play with them! lol
Why did you say "sadly you still play /w/ them"? :mametchi: I think 771993geek is right, you can NEVER be too old for Tamagotchis. :ph34r: They are like real pets almost. :wacko: You almost CAN'T stop playing /w/ 'em.lol ;) I have only been into Tamas since last Christmas and I am 13 now, but I hope to stay into Tamagotchis for the rest of my life! :lol:

-Tamaguy#1 :)

Im 16 and ove been playing them when they first came out lol xD :furawatchi:

Lets just say Im turning the number between 9 and 11 :furawatchi:

Yes, I am young, but still responsible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back