how old are most people that buy tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how old are you?

• under 9

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • between 10-12

• 13-15

• over 19

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 19. I live in residence at university, I just bought a v2, my dad doesn't know yet. I want to buy more.

I never got to own a tamagotchi when they were originally popular when I was in grade 4, my parents refused to let me.

I was 32 when I brought them but I brought them for my daughters

They are 10, she got a second for xmas

and

4.5 wants another for her 5th birthday

I end up looking after them a bit but only really like playing slots.......

It started with a tama given as a present to my young daughter. I get funny looks from people sometimes when I am out with my tama (all 3 people in this house have tamas now, thats 2 adults and a 5 yr old :D ) like at the restaurant, all our tamas on the table...gotta watch out for spilt drinks ^_^

If you have become "too old" for stuff then you have given up on life

.....but I think my siggy says it all really.....

I'm 22 lol and I'm not ashamed to say I LOVE MY TAMAS!!!!! I don't care what people think and I know they think it's silly... I tell everyone when they evolve and when they have babies etc My boyfriend thinks I'm strange but he's put up with me for this long loll There's plenty worse things to be addicted to in life :furawatchi:

I guess the best thing is that my parents can't say no!!!! :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt] :angry: im 12, im trhe odd one out, my m8s are all into the fasion aand lipgloss ( puke) i hate da stuf, i got my tama 5days ago, and ges is soooo cool.[/SIZE]

:D

Wow. i thought i was too old to have tamas. but theres 30 something's playing witht hem? That makes me feel tons better :) i'm 21 and had only had the knock-off versions (and two giga pets) when tehy first came out. I just got my first real tamagotchi. It's a v1 and really fun, my bf keeps asking if he can kill it yet *sighs* he's so sordid. I'm getting one or two more when the v3's come out, ican't wait--i love tamagotchis, wish i'd had one when they were out before, (even though i'd STILL kill to get the alien pet i had *sighs* can't find it anywhere *cries*)

Orychle~~

You should put between ten and twelve. Usually that means from ten to twelve years. *nod*
I'm sixteen. I've bought three of my eight. Two of which my mom doesn't know about. ^.^'
yea! :huh: hehe. my parents would find out as i take them EVERYWHERE!!

im only 11. somehow i always thought that tamas were almost meant for preteens and up.

no offence B)

but it just seems that some people act very immature when it comes to tamas and people with tamas around them.

young and old :huh: it bugs me how many pplz never owned a tama and still tell me that tamas stink :huh: . its sad, cuz if they had one they would learn :)

Im ten and i just recently heard about Tamagotchi connection v2s last christmas. My brother had one when he was 5, so i knew what they were, but those were the 1997 ones and i didn't really care about them. But know i am completely crazed over the little pets!All my friends have them and we bring them to school and hide them while we connect!

My brother (who is now sixteen) says they stink, ONLY because, when he had one, my mom had to take care of it while he was at school cause you couldn't pause them. He did not want to overwork my mom, and he went to a catholic school, so the nuns would catch him wit a tama!

I have one, I'm 16.

A friend brought one in a while back, and started a Tama frenzy.

My best friend has one, and I just bought her another one for xmas, and another one of my friends one cause she wanted one, and one of my guy friends got one the other day.

Plus another one of my friends wants one and is planning on buying one for herself

We're all 16. lol

And then a friend of hers who is 14 is getting one too. XDD

So thats... 7 people in highschool that I know of.

:lol:

I'm 21 years old and obsessed with Tamagotchi's :D I remember playing with them when the original's first came out... My friends and I all had about 3 each and we would take turns babysitting each other's.

As soon as the V1 Connection came out... I bought two. I eventually accumulated 10 V1's right before the Keitai came out...

When I go out to dinner with my friends I always leave my Tama's on the table so I can play with them. My friends think I'm insane.. none of them like Tamagotchi's :furawatchi:

I am 11, and I have tamagotchis. It's cool that adults have them too! I saw a lady at the customer service desk in Kohl's just beeping away on her tamagotchi! It was funny! Well I think that if adults have them then they rock! Then they might be a kid at heart, but that is a good thing, because then they have more fun! Yay! :mametchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back