how old are you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: I'm 10, whoever started this topic is invading others privecy and is asking you to give them informasion that you should not give away!

P.S. This not a safe topic. This Topic may also have SPAM. <_<

:p :D :angry: :D :furawatchi:

:eek: I'm 10, whoever started this topic is invading others privecy and is asking you to give them informasion that you should not give away!P.S. This not a safe topic. This Topic may also have SPAM. <_<

:p   :D   :angry:   :D   :furawatchi:
We are not making you tell people your age. It is your choice. If you think that it is too personal, you have the right to keep it to yourself. :D

Me? Oh, well I'm 13. =]

~CP

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: I'm 10, whoever started this topic is invading others privecy and is asking you to give them informasion that you should not give away!P.S. This not a safe topic. This Topic may also have SPAM. :p

:
you just joined why did you share your age then tick tock BOOM!

I am 10 well I am almost 10 I turn 10 on May 10th. Wow that is alot of tens.

I didn't see ca-candy say, "wierd little girl" in any of his posts, $Tama-Princess$. At any rate, try to ignore any rude remarks.

:furawatchi: i didn't say you were weird? or little girl but i said da rest!
I know I saw that, then double checked your reply and saw she edited it. How pointless. I mean, it doesn't say your reply was edited by you or anybody, so obviously she was playing edit.

:)

-Premo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back