How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Age?

• Less than 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-9

• 10-13

• 14-17

• 18-29

• 30 or over

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainShomet

Reaction score
Just a random question to see how well-received Tamagotchi are for various age groups.

I'm 17, and bought a V3 for myself on impulse when I saw them on sale at Walgreens, after previously considering and researching a few months ago. Seemed like a tiny little thing to play games with and care for when I felt like it (that pause feature was the key seller) would be nice to have onhand. Haven't opened it yet, though. It's a Christmas present to myself. :lol: ;

What's more, my father (40-something) had his eye on an "electronic trivia game", so to poke fun at his vague description I suggested buying him a Tama. Then, realizing that he works in a lonely environment and often keeps a Sudoku book or other entertainment with him for assorted boring waits and such, it struck me that a Tamagotchi might actually be a good idea. Presently a black V3 waits for him under the Christmas tree.

So I guess my real question is... Am I an idiot? :) ;

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

*Edit - I think you will find (although they are not the most vocal here), there are quite a number of adults who enjoy and collect tamagotchis. They are perhaps the ones that tend to appreciate them the most too. :lol:

As for myself, I'm 21 and remember them from the first time round back in 1997... which is why I bought a V1 back in the day and ended up here. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, I'm sorry. I don't post here often so I wasn't perfectly sure where to ask this. :lol: ;

i'm 14, but i really don't have time for tamas much, because of school. but during the summer, i play with them a lot, cuz i have whole days to play. yup yup yup. and i don't care what people think. the only thing i don't like is when my tamas wake me up at night. but thats it.

I stopped for a while and then my mum got me a V4 and I didnt even know they were out and I didn't really want it so I put it away. Then I saw everyone had one so I unpackedged mine (very hard) and then I just got all the rest of my tamas running.

Hehe.. Well, the poll is reassuring... but alas, I don't think he's taking it seriously. He hasn't even opened it yet. T_T;

I'm 11 and in my opinion tamagotchis are for everyone. They're like a friend and keep you occupied when your bored.

~T22

:)

Im 11 and tamagotchis are for any one who is interested.As for me, i love them.I actually have six tamas.Two versions fours and four version threes.TAMAS ROCK!The version v4s are best though.

Wooh!!!Im up past my bedtime!!!!Its 1:50 A.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It beats my record for by myself.By the way im twelve and i have 6 tamas.I did have 7 tamas, but they were to much trouble so i gave 1 of them to my brother, but after like 3 seconds he lost it though

Haha. I would say if an adult bought a tama and played with it regularly they would be a major saddo! B)

Haha! But tamas r kl!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I'm 11, and most of my other 11 year-old friends have tamas. I have 2 (I used to have 4, two V2s, 1 V3, and 1 santaclautchi, but my V2s broke. I can revive one of them but my brother stole it) currently. I'm hoping to get a V4 when it comes to my town and I keep asking my mom to order another japanese one from ebay (she will, she just hasn't gotten to it yet :) )

Personally, I think that ANY age is good for a tama. One of my cousins had one when they were like 15, but it ran out of batteries and she said she stopped playing w/ it. She lost it.... she's 24 now!!!! :) :mimitchi:

But if you get TOO old for a tama (too old = 55+) then I think you should probably go get a job, or work harder at your current one (lol)

And if you have a kid (or more), then a tamagotchi may not be right for you (until they go to college or something).

tamagotchi is great! it doesnt matter how old you are, they r soooooooooooooooo cool!!!!!! my grandma wants a uratama!

btw im 15

by the way for the person who is under five, on amazon it says not for under 6s . Not trying to put you down or anything. (p.s I am 11)

Haha. I would say if an adult bought a tama and played with it regularly they would be a major saddo! :lol:
Wow... :)

I think you just insulted almost all the adult members of the TamaTalk community there including Admin and quite a few of the guides I'm guessing

..... way to go bratztroxg :lol: (sarcasm)

Well, peace and goodwill to you too... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back