How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Age?

• Less than 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-9

• 10-13

• 14-17

• 18-29

• 30 or over

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. I would say if an adult bought a tama and played with it regularly they would be a major saddo! ;)
That's a real insult! :) I'm not an adult, but what about all the wonderful guides here, like Bell Sprout? It really upsets me that someone would say that to all the fantastic adults here........ ;)

~Rey Mysterio ;)

Haha. I would say if an adult bought a tama and played with it regularly they would be a major saddo! ;) Haha! But tamas r kl!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Thanks for sticking up for us adults Rey ;)

bratztroxg, are you aware that the administrator of this site is an adult? Are you aware that the person the first invented the concept of a tamgotchi was an adult? Are you aware that the people who approve this idea for mass production are adults? Are you aware that it is ADULTS who keep tamagotchis in production? Are you aware that the adults are the ones who sponsor this site? Are you aware that a good number of the moderators who keep YOU safe on this site are adults?

Sorry mate, but if it weren't for adults... tamagotchis would not even have been invented. For someone who comes here to talk to others about tamagotchis you are most unappreciative.

I can't help but wonder where this attitude comes from... The most dedicated collectors and players of tamagotchis of all type and generation are adults. As is the case for every other toy. Are adults not allowed to enjoy electronic AI? Is it truely the inceivable that an item may be enjoyed by children AND adults? Suppose we better close TamaTalk down seeing that adults aren't allowed to like tamagotchis. ;)

Thanks for sticking up for us adults Rey ;)
bratztroxg, are you aware that the administrator of this site is an adult? Are you aware that the person the first invented the concept of a tamgotchi was an adult? Are you aware that the people who approve this idea for mass production are adults? Are you aware that it is ADULTS who keep tamagotchis in production? Are you aware that the adults are the ones who sponsor this site? Are you aware that a good number of the moderators who keep YOU safe on this site are adults?

Sorry mate, but if it weren't for adults... tamagotchis would not even have been invented. For someone who comes here to talk to others about tamagotchis you are most unappreciative.

I can't help but wonder where this attitude comes from... The most dedicated collectors and players of tamagotchis of all type and generation are adults. As is the case for every other toy. Are adults not allowed to enjoy electronic AI? Is it truely the inceivable that an item may be enjoyed by children AND adults? Suppose we better close TamaTalk down seeing that adults aren't allowed to like tamagotchis. ;)
I totally agree! And adults have just as much a reason to play with tamagotchis as us children! :)

~Rey Mysterio~ ;)

I'm 12, 13 in March ^_^ Tamagotchi's are for everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 12 13 in June and it would be a little weird to see a adult playing with a tama, but thats cool!Tamas are for anyone that goes the the store and buys it.By the way do any of you know why my tamagotchi 4s are changing into adults at age 2?????PLEASE HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back