How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar Magic

Reaction score
So today at school Virgy and I cames acrosted some hater. My and my friend's Tamas were visiting. He says "what are you doing?" I flash him my Tamagotchi, and he, in disgust, promptly asks "How old are you?" I'm sixteen. Is that too old to being playing with a virtual pet? Maybe, I couldn't care less. But his comment got me thinking.

How old are all you Tamagotchi moms and dads? Is it mostly adults here on Tama Talk, or teens? When did you get in to Tamagotchis? (Or back in to them, in most cases)

Just curious. :eek:

Hi Sugar Magic,

I'm 21.. however, I do belive the majority of our posting members are much, much younger than you and I. That of course is a by-product of Bandais marketing. The target market are the kids, not so much the adults and hence, we are going to have more children than adults. Just take comfort in knowing you are not the only more mature member in the crowd. :)

I'm 20 and I've been collecting for 10 years. There are many people that are my age and older who love Tamagotchi. :) Don't let anybody dictate what age you have to be to enjoy Tamagotchi. I tell anyone who asks that I have a vast number of Tamas, and I let it roll off of me if they act funny about it. They don't approve of it...so be it. :unsure:

I don't think that guy is thinking right. How could you not like a tama? By the way, I'm thirteen and i play with them! I'm just three years younger than, you so no you aren't to old.

Last edited by a moderator:
17, male.

People at this age tend to avoid tamas because we remember the 90's fad when they couldn't be paused and consider them childish and inconvenient... But once you actually own one things clear up and they become a joy.

nope! you are never too old to play with something you love.

well i'm only 10

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 13 and 9 days (LOL) I hide my tamagotchis sometimes because I think people will think I'm weird to have 4 tamagotchis at this age but I think it's cool to like tamagotchis.
i don't think its weird. ^_^

Thanks. :lol: But you understand how fun tamagotchis are. Heaps of people over here in Australia think they're weird, annoying, old or something similar. That's why they'll get the idea that I'm weird or something.
Oh. Sorry about that. they probably don't even know what they are.

11 male

At first when i got my v3 i thought my friends would think they're stupid.For some reason that I can't remember I told my friends about it any ways.And to my surprise they liked it,so he told his friends,and so on and so forth.Next thing I know I have 10 people in my friend list!

That's pretty cool...

My friends don't really like tamas, so my tamas usually don't leave my room...(unless I am taking a car trip)
Think thats bad, try having your coworkers giving you weird looks because you have three or four tamagotchi. I don't really have anyone to connect with at all. Mine go just about everywhere I do.

Think thats bad, try having your coworkers giving you weird looks because you have three or four tamagotchi. I don't really have anyone to connect with at all. Mine go just about everywhere I do.
Well, my tamas have a bad habit of beeping or needing something important RIGHT in the middle of a conference, church service, confrontation or in my classroom. :lol: it stinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back