How old are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, who ever said 16 is too old to own a tama, they're a moron. :) You are never too old to own a tamagotchi! ;)

Me? I'm 11, but there is mums, dads, adults and kids on here! :lol: Age dosen't matter, just as long as you are a family-friendly, responsible and kind member, no one will care how old you are! :p

:D *-Rey-* :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm 17 and have 11 tamas.

I think most people here are about 15 and under, though there are quite a few people here around our age and over.

Don't listen to the stupid guy, lol. You're never too old to do something you enjoy.

Izis 10 and 26 days.

-Kuchipatchi-

New Dictionary Entry:

Izis (I - z - iz): I am.

I am 11. You are never too old to play something you like.

Actually, I'm kind of done with tamagotchies. I got the V4 and let my friend play it and she never gave it back. :/

I'm twelve it says so on my sig and don't listen to people tamas are for all ages

hi im 19 and me and my friend amilie started the tama trend in havant college in UK ^^ i said any1who hasnt got a tama sucks lol

I'm 10 and I'm turning 11 next month!

I just looove tamas! I don't care if people say tamas are weird or annoying or useless, tamagotchis are tamagotchis and people are people! It don't care if you're old or young... It's a hobbie for you to play with tamas so why say "I'm too old for em'?"

I am nine turning ten february 10th and I think it doesn't matter how old u are u can play with tamas when ever u want.

I am 15, I have two tamas. One of the old ones and a newer one. They both ran out of batteries so i havent played with them in a while and heven't gotten around to getting new batteries. But I still anjoy it here and I still know a bit about tamagotchis, so your never too old to have fun! Think of it that way!!

I'm turning 11 tjhis year in a cople of alot of months( lol) . You arent to old for them. If they bring you joy it does noit matter the age. That kid just doesnt realize that and has probably never played with a tanma before.

So today at school Virgy and I cames acrosted some hater. My and my friend's Tamas were visiting. He says "what are you doing?" I flash him my Tamagotchi, and he, in disgust, promptly asks "How old are you?" I'm sixteen. Is that too old to being playing with a virtual pet? Maybe, I couldn't care less. But his comment got me thinking.
How old are all you Tamagotchi moms and dads? Is it mostly adults here on Tama Talk, or teens? When did you get in to Tamagotchis? (Or back in to them, in most cases)

Just curious. :p
Well your age shouldn't tell you what you like for one thing.

BTW I'm 13 yrs. old., female, and I'm not really into Tamagotchis anymore.

When I'm 11 (December 15th) I think I'll still be on here...just not reguarly...I lost intrest in tamas ages ago, like July...when I had that big break (it was like I was clinging onto a wall and screaming I DONT WANNA GO!!!!).

When I'm 11 (December 15th) I think I'll still be on here...just not reguarly...I lost intrest in tamas ages ago, like July...when I had that big break (it was like I was clinging onto a wall and screaming I DONT WANNA GO!!!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back