How old do people think you are?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People around here mostly think I'm in one of the later highschool years. I'm really un-photogenic so I actually look really different in person ._.

Not like, uglier or prettier, just way different. I don't really look like me in pictures.

I've gotten 14 to 16-or-17. xD Because of my body build and facial features, because I'm only 5'2", which is really short around here.

A lady on the plane today asked me if I was 12 or under.

I'm 13.. Usually peope think I'm about a year or two younger than I actually am. :/

But when I wear my hair down, I look my age, maybe older.

Everyone thinks I'm 13 or 14, when I'm really 11. And on TT, 'cause of my attitude, I'm thought to be around 15 or 16. I'm as tall as some older girls though. Darn those 160 centimetres.

According to looks, people think I'm about 14 or 15. They'd think I'm older, but I'm not that developed yet :\ It's my height and my face that makes people think I'm old.

And with personality, they think I'm about 13. I'm not overly mature, but not too immature. Weeell, really, I'm not positive what people think. 13, I guess.

And I'm actually 12 :)

Well, it's getting better, but I look younger than my grade.I'm going into tenth grade, but I could easily pass for eighth.

Like, nearly two years ago (When I was ENTERING eighth grade), I was at the mall and this one lady my mom was talking to was like,

"Oh sweetie, are you ready for school? What grade are you going to be in? Sixth?"

*face palm* "No. Eighth."

"... Oh."

So I definately don't look like a sophmore, though I am starting to look more my age now. xD
Decided to expand on this.

I'm really short, like 5'2.

(And I just hit a growth spurt, a year and a half-ago I was like, 4'10 x3)

And I used to be stick skinny.

I'm still really skinny, but I have curves (and boobs!) now.

So about a year ago, when I was barley 5'0 and weight like, 85lbs,

I looked like nine or ten,

When I was really thirteen.

I'm 5'2 now and about 103lbs,

And I have boobs and curves,

So I'm looking more my age now.

(I'm about to turn fifteen.)

I probably look... thirteen, or just-turned fourteen now.

It's an improvement, I'll take it! :D

But that's physically,

I get that I'm more mature personality wise.

Like, at track this year I was really good friends with this senior and a junior.

When I mentioned being a freshman,

The senior was like,

"HOLY CRAP, YOU'RE A FRESHMAN?

You're so mature, I could have sworn you were a junior, at the very least a sophmore."

Yay ~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
It depends what I'm wearing.

Jeans and a tightish T, I look my age.

Dress, I can pass for fourteen.

Skirt and shirt, around twelve.

Well, it's getting better, but I look younger than my grade.I'm going into tenth grade, but I could easily pass for eighth.

Like, nearly two years ago (When I was ENTERING eighth grade), I was at the mall and this one lady my mom was talking to was like,

"Oh sweetie, are you ready for school? What grade are you going to be in? Sixth?"

*face palm* "No. Eighth."

"... Oh."

So I definately don't look like a sophmore, though I am starting to look more my age now. xD
Same here. That used to happen to me all the time, too.

umm, 13, online, i guess.

but in real life nobody asks. i guess they know i'm 11. ^_^

Most people think I'm 14 or 15, but I'm 13.

At the movie theatre, thirteen and under gets a kid's ticket. They charged me for an adult ticket, and I told her I was 13. The girl didn't believe me, and I'm not in high school yet, so I don't have a student card. xD

The answer differs. People usually say between 15-16, but I'm only turining 14 in July. :/

I personally think I look my age, but my mom say's that all of the eye-liner I wear makes me look older. And my 'body'. But that's awkward. Lol.

I'm 157 cm [5'1.8] [Yes. The .8 makes a difference]

I am really small, like, thin.

Easily mistaken for a 12 year old. My face looks young.

But I have boobs. No hips though.

I just look like a well filled out 12 year old Dx

Im going to be in 10th grade people mistake me for 8th... lol :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back