how old is too old..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xcutie

Reaction score
so? i'm 16, but i find it kinda embarassing that i like to play with my tamagotchi. i have to admit though, they're SO cute! so am i weird or no?

Lol i love tamagotchis too and ill be probably playing them for a while too so dont feel like your weird :(

i'm 11 almost 12 and i haven't been playin wit my tamagotchi,idk i think its cuz i find it kinda babyish now

I'm 17.. you're not to old.. and if people say something just go 'ya so what.. have a problem?' because I love my tamas and at least if you take care of them they are great.. and if you don't have any friends that have them you just get more so you can connect them yourself like I do =^.^= I only have on friend who will play with me but i have to let her borrow one so she can. No matter how old I get I will do what I want.. which is play pokemon and play with my tamas. so you should to.

If anyone thinks you're too old; That's their problem. ^^ nobody will ever get too old to do something they like. Like tricker treating ^^

so? i'm 16, but i find it kinda embarassing that i like to play with my tamagotchi. i have to admit though, they're SO cute! so am i weird or no?
You're not weird! I'm 14 and I've been playing with my tamagotchis since I was 11! I know a few people about 5 years older than me who play witb tamagotchis. To me, you're never too old to play with Tamagotchis!

I don't care what people think of me. If they don't like me, I don't care. Me, my brother, and my dad all don't care what people think of us. If they don't like us, we don't care. It doesn't matter what people think. All that matters is what you think. If you like tamagotchis, go ahead and play with them :furawatchi: .

*~Tamagotchi~*

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinon, you're too old to play with tamagochis when you're 12939583271054 62365762354726354 years old. so, you're not wierd! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, your not weird at all nor are you too old. I know people who are 21 and still play with tamagotchis! If you like to do it, you'll forget about if you're too old or not, it really doesn't matter.

you are never too old for anything! :furawatchi:

I say you're not too old!

[SIZE=14pt]Ya, I think that you can never be too old for something like tamagotchis.[/SIZE] :blink:

my mum and my antie baby-sit tamas and are both thinking about getting one each for them selves :angry: :)

There's such a thing as "too old"? Well, no one told me! And besides, I love having them! It's fun!

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back