How old is your account?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL XPi acutally wanted MO0000 but it was taken D;

lol :) :) :D

but NO0000 is still coolio :D :D
LOL! Moooooo! :lol:

My ID was going to be TS2095 at first, but I made a mistake with my account info. So I had to redo it and now its TS9520! I love TS9520 better than TS2095! :kuribotchi:

Anyway I was going to ask, when did Tamagotchi Music City release? It was in Dec, won't it? I can't remember... but I do remember I made my account on Dec, 2008! I just can't remember the date when it was released... :hitodetchi:

LOL! Moooooo! :lol: My ID was going to be TS2095 at first, but I made a mistake with my account info. So I had to redo it and now its TS9520! I love TS9520 better than TS2095! :D

Anyway I was going to ask, when did Tamagotchi Music City release? It was in Dec, won't it? I can't remember... but I do remember I made my account on Dec, 2008! I just can't remember the date when it was released... :wacko:
I think they started doing previews on December 2008, and then officially opened in January 2009.

And I agree. TS9520 does sound better than TS2095. It's easier to remember as well. :blink:

My Account TW0316 is very old, I watched Bandai Test out the Music City and waited for it to open. I think i was the first 10 member online. I watched everything grow, at first they didn't have any games besides Club Pop and Jump to the Music. And they don't have concert halls and shops and Gotchi REcords. They had that later, after a few weeks.

Answering Tama-Star_Girl's question, Music City was released on December 24 but they had like technical errors, because we couldn't make an account so they postponed it to December 30. That's when MC officially started. I was there all along!!

I would consider myself a historian of Music City

My ID is TW0316

See you online!

Last edited by a moderator:
My account is now a whole year old.It's been a year since I've registered.

How old is yours?
So is mine. I joined up for Music City when it was only a trial.

My Account TW0316 is very old, I watched Bandai Test out the Music City and waited for it to open. I think i was the first 10 member online. I watched everything grow, at first they didn't have any games besides Club Pop and Jump to the Music. And they don't have concert halls and shops and Gotchi REcords. They had that later, after a few weeks.  Answering Tama-Star_Girl's question, Music City was released on December 24 but they had like technical errors, because we couldn't make an account so they postponed it to December 30. That's when MC officially started. I was there all along!!  I would consider myself a historian of Music City My ID is TW0316 See you online!
Wow! :rolleyes: When I read this post it makes me feel stupid :p I mean that ive been only 5-6 months and have never seen when a new place opens... it must have been very exciting! There are much stuff what you can see only when you let the time run ;)

Maybe I will see something too... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
No one will believe me if i say this... since music city started. I had tons of different accounts and then i came up with something to follow my idol...

Latest posts

Back