How old r your parents?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom's in her early 30's, Dad in his late 30's. :p I was born when my mom was.. 21! (She had my sister at 19. O.O)

My mom's going to be 58 this year in October. She had me when she was 36 and had my sister when she was 26. My dad if we were alive would be 4 years older than mom so he'd be 62. My sister is going to be 31 this year and I'm 21.

My Mum: 54

My Dad: 53

Me: 14

My parents had me late... my Mum was turning 40 when she had me, and most of my friend's parents aren't even 40 yet <_<

stay on topic ppl, its only your parents ages, not your siblings or yourself. My mom is gonna be 45 in august and my dad will be 44 in a couple of weeks

stay on topic ppl, its only your parents ages, not your siblings or yourself. My mom is gonna be 45 in august and my dad will be 44 in a couple of weeks
We are on topic and I'm sure we aren't going to get taken to police if we include our sibling's ages as well. It puts things in perspective. Sheesh!

My Dad is 50 (I think, but I'm sure he is)

My Mum is 48

I'm 17

My sister is 20.

I always remember my Mums age because I was born on her birthday (She turned 31 when I was born) and my sister was born on the day before me & my mum - except 3 years earlier than me :blink: .

Hm..i'm really sorry, but i don't think i'm aloud to put my Mum and dad's age...(I don't know my dad anways so i couldn't tell you his age..)

My mum is in her 20's. That's all i'm gonna say. And im 12. ;]

My mom is 17.

Just kidding. xD

I can't say exact ages but they aren't 50 yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back